• Large ITX
    • Small ITX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a very large (about twice the size of a full tower) case as my primary, and a bitfenix prodigy (large ITX) as my secondary. 

Prefer the large case for a massive watercooled tri-gpu build, but definitely prefer lanning with the smaller one 

well it is the preffered case, not the case you have currently so i guess most people choose the full tower?

i like to have a full tower but i dont own one because it is to expensive to afford a decent full tower case.

so i guess i'd go for the full tower ;P

You know the more I look at ITX building with our series getting ready to start soon, the more I like the ITX builds. Full towers are cool to work in but for having a computer at my desk I love the small footprint of the ITX, plus it is very possible to build a real brute of a system in an ITX.

I've never had a large case... I just dont like the idea of having a HUGE case and lately I've been liking them smaller and smaller....

I had Micro-ATX for a long time and used cases like the Ultra Micro-fly and Raidmax Ice Cube...

Now I have been building them with mini-itx hardware and mini-itx cases with slim drives... just ordered a Fractal Design Node-304 to rebuild my server

I used to have a couple full tower cases but anymore I think I prefer mid tower cases. I think as long as I don't have a part that really requires the space, a mid tower is more practical overall. It's easier to move around mostly, also easier to clean I think, cleaning a computer that's full size but with parts that could fit in a mid tower fine is just creating unnecessary work I think.

Big, bigger, biggest. I find cases are like the saying, "any task will immediately fill the time (in this case space) alloted". Even the likes of the Cosmos 2 will close in quickly if you let it. 

Just one dysfunctional enthusiast's OCD's opinion :)