Amd Cpu Temp Monitoring Software

could someone pls recomend a free amd cpu temp monitor program.....i tried cpu-z and discovered it doesn't recognize amd....this one is an athlon 64x2 6000 if that makes a difference.....thanx......cj :foldon:

What about CoreTemp?

core temp is reporting core 0 @ 12 to 20c depending on loading and core 1 @ 1/2 that....6 to 12c

i'm thinkin that's good for stock setup...

and speedfan is reporting 6 to 10c...i'm happy...!! this is very cool...thanx again guys....!! :thumbs-up:

core temp is reporting core 0 @ 12 to 20c depending on loading and core 1 @ 1/2 that....6 to 12c

and speedfan is reporting 6 to 10c...i'm happy...!! this is very cool...thanx again guys....!! :thumbs-up:

i'm pretty sure those temperatures are wrong... unless for some reason Riverside got a huge cold front and you have 0C temperature outside and your house's heater broke...

maybe find another program

I agree with turophiliac, I have an AMD x2 6000+ also but mine runs core 0 at 40-55 and core 1 at 45-60 depending on the load, so i think that those temps are wrong also. <_<

i'm pretty sure those temperatures are wrong... unless for some reason Riverside got a huge cold front and you have 0C temperature outside and your house's heater broke...

maybe find another program

dang i hate having my bubble burst but that's better than having to buy a new system because of ignorance...ok i jettisoned speedfan and sent it back to the great unknown and now core temps is reporting temps between like 30c and 50c under load....also went to bios and changed cool n quiet mode to auto always on but it's staying very cool n quiet...i dunno but i changed it....!!...these numbers seem more reasonable to me and i'm not very amd knowedgable but i read that later amd cpus have their own power management built in and self adjust to need....i don't think i can change this it's just built in....enlightenment requested...!

Realtemp is Intel only...

I'm having a similar sort of problem with a 4850e X2...nothing reads it correctly...

Even rivatuner?

dang i hate having my bubble burst but that's better than having to buy a new system because of ignorance...ok i jettisoned speedfan and sent it back to the great unknown and now core temps is reporting temps between like 30c and 50c under load....also went to bios and changed cool n quiet mode to auto always on but it's staying very cool n quiet...i dunno but i changed it....!!...these numbers seem more reasonable to me and i'm not very amd knowedgable but i read that later amd cpus have their own power management built in and self adjust to need....i don't think i can change this it's just built in....enlightenment requested...!

That sounds more logical.

What you are talking about IS the AMD Cool n Quiet. I have it disabled because it decreases performance.