Blizzard / Winter Storm Nemo - Who's going to be affected?

El_Capitan

I'm actually kind of excited to experience a bonafide blizzard... as long as I still have power. :P

New to the area?

I've lived through too many blizzards to know I'm not a fan :lol:

It was great when I was in grade school, but after you "enter the real world," it's not so fun anymore. Only good thing is that my job was canceled for tomorrow.

Been in Boston for 5-6 years, not quite new. The last real blizzard was 1978 in Boston... the year I was born. How OLD are you? :P

Born in '81...don't know about Boston...you're more east, so the storms do tend to die out by the time it reaches there....but definitely had blizzards on Long Island during my time here, as well as when I was up at school in Ithaca.

Winter, in February?

I remember snow storms in April before, February is normal.

I hate snow.  :(

So do I, but even if we get a lot of it I still think all of this media crap is just overblown asininity.

If there are no deaths to blat on about they have to make us fear something.

I've been in NH and VT my whole life, I'm pretty sure a 3 or more feet of snow isn't going to kill me.

Don't get me wrong, it'll be hell on the delivery/truck drivers and the state workers and plow guys.

Especially the plow drivers, they often drive all day and all night to keep the roads clear, this storm will be no exception.

I had the news on at lunch time, they had a reporter out on the interstate reporting that 1 inch of snow had accumulated. We're all goig to die.

Is it true Massachusetts has closed down all their highways?

:rofl:

I had the news on at lunch time, they had a reporter out on the interstate reporting that 1 inch of snow had accumulated. We're all goig to die.

Is it true Massachusetts has closed down all their highways?

:rofl:

Yeah... :pfp: