Superbowl Xliii

d3bruts1d

Superbowl XLIII  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the big game?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Who cares?
  2. 2. Who do you think will get MVP?

• Ben Roethlisberger
    • Willie Parker
    • Kurt Warner
    • Larry Fitzgerald
    • Somebody else
    • Who cares?
  3. 3. Are you watching for the game or the commercials?

• The game
    • The commercials
    • The halftime show
    • Some other reason
    • I'm not watching it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted "Who cares?" for the first two but it was a tossup between "commercials and not gonna watch it" for the second.

I'm gonna play some games for awhile and then when they break out the buffalo wings and such I'm gonna mosey on out there and chow down (maybe I'll catch a few good commercials?)

Who the heck are the Arizona Cardnels never heard of them :P

I myself am going for Arizona Cardinals :)

See.. this is why I do programming and DB stuff for a living... but nooooo, someone had the bright idea to put me on the front page! :P

I'm not use to having to spell correctly... just consistently. :P:D

Who the heck are the Arizona Cardnels never heard of them :P

I myself am going for Arizona Cardinals :)

:lol: Yeah... I still picked the who cares option on all three. The rest of my family has been using football lately as an excuse for an extra family get together, which I suppose is because they got tired of never seeing each other except on Christmas. My relatives are really into the whole football thing now, but I don't watch sports myself much. I prefer to watch an occasional hockey game or any of the billiards trick shot competitions, not a bunch of grown men fighting over a ball. As for the commercials, I honestly could care less what they are about. In a way I'm a bit of an every-man, when it comes to consumerism especiallly, and I prefer store brands to name brands, whats comfortable over what's trendy, and generally try as hard as possible to blend in. Might as well add it whilst I'm at it that I don't consume alchohol or date either. My family calls me the hermit. :D

Don't care much for the game. I just like to hang out with friends and have some good food and beer.

:withstupid: When I used to drink I would go to friends superbowl partys and could not tell you the score or who won nor did I care. I just liked the party...

I'm going to be watching all by myself this year... :(

Pre-show starts at 11pm here, finishes at 3:10am :P

It's on the BBC, so no Ads or anything, but the in-game stuff is cloned from NBC (I think)

My money's on the Steelers.