Neverwinter (MMO)

ClayMeow

I know it's been mentioned in other threads, but I was surprised it didn't seem to have its own thread.

I had played briefly in the Closed Beta, but it was way too buggy. Now that it has been in Open Beta for a few weeks, I decided to jump back in...so far, so good.

If anyone is playing or wants to play (it's F2P), here's my info:

Server: Mindflayer

Character Name: Insomnia

Race: Halfling

Character Class: Trickster Rogue

Here is the main site to sign up and download the client: http://nw.perfectworld.com/

Not on Steam (yet?), but if you add it as a non-Steam game, the Steam Overlay does indeed work perfectly.

To add a Friend:

Press "O" to open the Social Panel, then click on "Find Person" and you can type in a Character name there.

Or you can add them as a friend directly in the "Friends" tab of the Social Panel by using the character@account names below:

OCC Name - character@account (Server) - Main Class (Alt Class(es))

ClayMeow - Insomnia@ClayMeow (Mindflayer) - TR (CW)

Wesstron - Sylvanna@crusnikw03 (Mindflayer) - TR

AndrewR05 - Ogaw Bhukal@AVR05 (Mindflayer) - GWF (DC)

olokul - faalin@Otikas (Mindflayer) - TR (GF, CW)

96andrei - 96andrei@a96andrei (Mindflayer) - DC

bp9801 - Zekk Ardis@brokenprophet98 (Mindflayer) - GWF

Neebitemnemo - Tavi Molniya@neebitemnemo (Mindflayer) - GF

Utmost - JerryGarcia@utmostrofl (Mindflayer) - TR

EuroFight - EuroFight@eurofight (Dragon) - TR

Waco - Waco@Tehwacokid (Dragon)
BluePanda - Bluepanda@bluepandamonkeys (Dragon)

_TheAlexO - Pieter Hawklight@thealexo (Mindflayer) - CW

Class Key:

TR = Trickster Rogue

CW = Control Wizard

GWF = Great Weapon Fighter

GF = Guardian Fighter

DC = Devoted Cleric

Note: CONFIRMED - You only need to add one character as a friend and you become a friend of the account and all alternate characters.

Note2: I created a chat channel called "OverclockersClub". Message me or any of the others in-game if you haven't received an invite to the channel. Once you're invited, to accept, click the Cog Wheel next to the chat window and go to "Custom Channels" tab. After you've accepted, click the Chat Bubble next to where you enter text and you can select the channel there and then type away!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Too late now to fire up the main system but I will check it out tomorrow. Rift is coming F2P too next month... I wonder how that will affect the MMO scene lol

I have a Level 30 Devoted Cleric, Zentucknor on Dragon. Have to admit I am being drawn in along with a lot of friends. The game has done a decent job of capturing some of the older DnD feel and that is appealing to an old school DnD player.

Clay, what's the best race for the rogue class? I picked the halfling for dex and charisma with a 18/18 +2 roll. Heading back home now to start the gameplay, went for lunch with the in laws lol

Clay, what's the best race for the rogue class? I picked the halfling for dex and charisma with a 18/18 +2 roll. Heading back home now to start the gameplay, went for lunch with the in laws lol

I chose Halfling too! Based on my research, that seemed the best bet due to the Dex+Charisma bonus, plus their small stature seems to fit with a rogue.

Glad to see some people trying it out. Like Ed said, it's really cool so far and they even have player-made modules - played one yesterday :).

Amanda and I created accounts today. We might be playing off and on this weekend if we have some gaming time. We're both on Dragon.

I'm not sure how to add friends though. :lol: