The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Haha can't say anyone really says ripper :lol:

Yeah it will likely have black rims might be white tho

What it will definately have is a serious interior make over not limited to sound deadening, serious speaker upgrades, audison bit 1 or 10 (still need to decide which) sound processor, carputer or intergrated stock (again still need to decide), custom boot, hopefully a full LED light replacement, as money permits alternator and battery upgrades.

All of this is partially the reason I have been to lazy to get a car just yet as I am outplaying some serious cash into it although car will be bought directly through a motor trader with no mark up or charges for roadworthy (saves an easy 3-4k) all aftermarket equip will be bought at cost plus 10 (damn sweet to have that deal going for me :) )

Sound alright to you? To be honest I want the car to look as stock as possible.

lol...I had an aussie friend who always went round sayin that...

it sounds sweet...any idea yet of which car?

it sounds similar to me...i like my car to look stock yet menacing...probably the most extreme body modificationl I would do is to change the rear arches(make 'em wider)

then widen the wheels..then that's it....

edit:peformance is another thing..:D

Edited by Il_napoletano

lol...I had an aussie friend who always went round sayin that...

it sounds sweet...any idea yet of which car?

it sounds similar to me...i like my car to look stock yet menacing...probably the most extreme body modificationl I would do is to change the rear arches(make 'em wider)

then widen the wheels..then that's it....

edit:peformance is another thing..:D

At the moment its most likely going to be a vz or ve commodore for the americans that means 2007-2009 models of the chevy sedan whatever you call it.

Reason being is the price I can get the late model car real cheap due to their large availability.

Would love a jap coupe but prices are higher and for another 3 years yet I am not allowed turbo or engine mods or even 8 cylinders or yes it goes on several high powered v6s like the bmw m series which I cant afford anyway. I hate the laws here.

1 year with heaps of restrictions then a further 3 years with the same restrictions but more passengers.

At the moment its most likely going to be a vz or ve commodore for the americans that means 2007-2009 models of the chevy sedan whatever you call it.

Depending on the model you're thinking of - Pontiac G8 or the non-US Chevy Lumina?

Depending on the model you're thinking of - Pontiac G8 or the non-US Chevy Lumina?

Both are carbon copies so everyone should know what I am on about and I am going for a fairly base model considering I aim to remodel interior anyway. It shall be a summer project that may not even make it onto the road by the end of the summer haha doesnt bother me just keep nicking dads car when public transport is out of the question.

Hmm just realised what thread this was :lol:

Well I bought an esspresso made by my lovely friend who doesnt drink coffee at all and was surprised to find that she actually made a decent coffee even if I wasnt a fan of the blend her new work uses.

Reason being is the price I can get the late model car real cheap due to their large availability.

Would love a jap coupe but prices are higher and for another 3 years yet I am not allowed turbo or engine mods or even 8 cylinders or yes it goes on several high powered v6s like the bmw m series which I cant afford anyway. I hate the laws here.

1 year with heaps of restrictions then a further 3 years with the same restrictions but more passengers.

how old do you have to be to get a driver's license out there?

I bought some tickets to a theme park for next week (to keep on the topic :D)

how old do you have to be to get a driver's license out there?

I bought some tickets to a theme park for next week (to keep on the topic :D)

16 for L plates and must complete I think its now 240 logged hours with a fully licenced driver. At 18 you can go for your P plates the first year is red you have all the car restrictions, you cant tow a trailer you must have a blood alcohol reading of 0 and only one passenger between 16 and 23 that isnt related. Next 3 years are green Ps and only the passenger restriction is removed.

Bare in mind this is only for Victoria the state with 12 different speed zones and some that only take effect at certain times.

Oh and if you are over the age of 23 25 or something you probationary period is reduced to one year and you dont need a log book for your Ls.

Great laws right?

16 for L plates and must complete I think its now 240 logged hours with a fully licenced driver. At 18 you can go for your P plates the first year is red you have all the car restrictions, you cant tow a trailer you must have a blood alcohol reading of 0 and only one passenger between 16 and 23 that isnt related. Next 3 years are green Ps and only the passenger restriction is removed.

Bare in mind this is only for Victoria the state with 12 different speed zones and some that only take effect at certain times.

Oh and if you are over the age of 23 25 or something you probationary period is reduced to one year and you dont need a log book for your Ls.

Great laws right?

that sucks!! :D

here in italy it's 14 to get a mini license(to ride a motocycle/moped..max 50cc)

16 for a not so mini mini-license (ride up to a 125cc motocycle/moped) so far you are not allowed passengers...

then 18 to get your drivers license (or/and motocycle license upto 500cc and you have to have it 3 years before you can go over 500cc)...

I'm not sure if there is any restrictions after 18...will have to go and check

Edited by Il_napoletano

Just ordered a Raven RV02B-EW, as an upgrade from my Antec One Hundred. Only $178 shipped from Amazon, and I'm selling my current case, new fans, and a disc drive (would look awful in the Raven, and I haven't used a disc in years) to a friend for $70. So a $108 upgrade, works for me.

Snagged another GTX 680, this time a PNY from Best Buy using my rewards. Total after taxes = $281.55

So you aren't impressed with the GTX 680, but you have a 3rd on the way...hmmm :teehee:

A new sun dress and a purdy flower

:D

Are you actually gonna wear this dress, or just pack it, like the CES dress :lol: