2011 and 2012 awards

Onion

CJ, you're nowhere near annoying. :P Let alone annoying enough for that award. :lol: I've got a member in mind for that award, but I'm not pointing fingers. :P (No, sorry Waco, not you lol.)

thanx ? :cry:

Poor guy.. Tried so hard to fail. And fails at failing. :slap:

• Like 1

2011 awards never happened. Taco started the process asking what awards should be given out, but then it stopped there...he never actually started the nominations process, let alone the voting.

tl;dr: The last awards were 2010.

Tl;dr? That was a line of text. If anyone tl;dr's a line of text, they don't belong on a forum.

Are you new to this forum? I think some people give up reading after two words :tongue:. My "tl;dr" may have been too long for some :lol:

Tl;dr? That was a line of text. If anyone tl;dr's a line of text, they don't belong on a forum.

Are you new to this forum? I think some people give up reading after two words :lol:

The only member that comes to mind is ballsacks lol. 

2011 awards never happened. Taco started the process asking what awards should be given out, but then it stopped there...he never actually started the nominations process, let alone the voting.

Weird, I honestly don't even remember seeing the thread. I mean I probably posted in it and everything, but I forgot all about nominations and such last year. :tongue: