The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only question is.. WHO IS THAT HOODED BROAD THAT SAVED ANDREA? lol2.gif She had like two walkers as pets lmao BAMF status.

Who said it was a woman?

I don't think they were pets. I think they are there to mask any scent so as to make it easier to move around. My best guess.

Who said it was a woman?

I don't think they were pets. I think they are there to mask any scent so as to make it easier to move around. My best guess.

BAM! tongue.gif She's from the comic books, the two walkers that are chained to her are her boyfriend and his best friend. lol2.gif

Edited by MJCRO

:withstupid:

Arms and jaws were cut off, so they can't attack her, so they're great zombie deterrents :lol:

It'll be interesting to see how the storyline of Season 3 will play out. The show tends to be very slow-paced most of the time and then ramps it up in an episode or two here and there. We see the Prison at the end of the the finale, but the group doesn't know it's there, so I can see them making it half a season before they actually come upon it.

Looked like she got an arm up on both of them...............................

:lol: +1

Yeah hopefully the prison is interesting. I wonder if Andrea is gonna be mad at the group for leaving her behind too. :lol:

I like Andrea's character in the show, but I was watching the after show (the talking dead) and she was a guest. She struck me as aloof, self centered and likely a real bitty. Plus she looks better on the series :)

I like Andrea's character in the show, but I was watching the after show (the talking dead) and she was a guest. She struck me as aloof, self centered and likely a real bitty. Plus she looks better on the series :)

I watched Talking Dead and she didn't come off as any of that to me.

I watched Talking Dead and she didn't come off as any of that to me.

That's because you're a New Yorker and you've been desensitized :)

The first two minutes she just stared at everyone looking at them like they were a bunch of dumba**es.