Tablet... Surface, Galaxy Note, Nexus 10?

Onion

I know it is a phone and you are not interested.. but you can multitask easy , have 2 windows open at the same time, notes on one and the other half, browse a web for example...but you might have know that already

I know it is a phone and you are not interested.. but you can multitask easy , have 2 windows open at the same time, notes on one and the other half, browse a web for example...but you might have know that already

Oh, I knew that. The note II's really cool, but I have a plain Galaxy II that I got last year, so there's not too much of a reason to upgrade from that, you know? It does everything I need, and the custom roms really give it a lot more kick. 

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

I got one, it is a glorious phone

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too  :wub:

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too  :wub:

Thats what I would get if I needed a phone. They're incredible.

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too :wub:

I call BS on the second part.