Black Friday and Cyber Monday

Onion

So what did you guys snag for Black Friday, and how many of you are holding out until Cyber Monday?

I bought a Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SSD for $60, got an email saying it was out of stock, then quickly jumped on another Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SSD (newer model) for $75. Then I got the confirmation email for the second drive, and 15 minutes later, the second drive ended up going through. So now I have two SSDs. I also got an adapter bracket to use two hard drives in my laptop. I'm debating running dual SSDs or having a 120 and my 750 7200 rpm.

Maybe I'll find some more good deals and grab them on Cyber Monday.

What did you guys get?

Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SSD (newer model) for $75

What did you guys get?

Might I ask how you know the other version is the newer model? Looks like your first deal came from the Amazon Lightning deal today. I saw it and thought too long about it - good deal, 2GB per $. Where did the second deal come from and how did you know it was a newer version of the Kingston? Amazon isn't the best at giving PC part info.

I bought:

- Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - $140 (technically I bought it on Wed, was $10 more today)

- Skyrim DLC - $12.49

- Thief series - $6.50

- Spartacus Blu-Ray Season 1 - $14.99 (Best Buy)

- Clothes (local stores)

Might I ask how you know the other version is the newer model? Looks like your first deal came from the Amazon Lightning deal today. I saw it and thought too long about it - good deal, 2GB per $. Where did the second deal come from and how did you know it was a newer version of the Kingston? Amazon isn't the best at giving PC part info.

I bought:

- Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD - $140 (technically I bought it on Wed, was $10 more today)

- Skyrim DLC - $12.49

- Thief series - $6.50

- Spartacus Blu-Ray Season 1 - $14.99 (Best Buy)

- Clothes (local stores)

Both were from newegg. Here are the two I bought.

Drive 1.

Drive 2.

Fail on my part. Drive 2 is the upgrade bundle kit.

Edited by l33t p1mp

ASUS Transformer TF700

ASUS Transformer TF201 keyboard dock

3x 64GB SDXC cards

2x Seagate 2TB external hdds

D-Link Amplifi HD Media Router 1000 DIR-657

I really should not have a Newegg Preferred account lol

We don't have Black Friday in my country.

Just let me ask you "Did you kill anybody to get your desired items?"

I just saw a video of people acting like animals and runing over other people.. this is plain stu.pid.. also $60 for SSD 120gb doesn't is 50% of the actual price? I don't see why people act like animals for 50% discount. As if electronics werent cheap enough in USA...... it was pathetic.. let me show you the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dIBL4tYQPI

Edited by Fragsman