Blue Backlit Keyboard

dling

Haven't seen that particular keyboard before but I have a Corsair K90 and it's been a wonderful keyboard for me, worth taking a look at.

Another good quality keyboard would be the Deck Legend Ice, haven't used one myself but you can really only find people saying good things about Deck keyboards. They're a little pricier than most but the quality is usually better and it's USA made. I believe ComputerEd has one of these so maybe he'll chime in.

I assume you want mechanical as well? Your post doesn't specify, just going off of what you linked.

The razer blackwidow ultimate has blue backlighting. Ive seen them for around $100

^ I got mine for $60, but sold to a friend for the same amount. It's hit or miss for Quality issues, but if you get a good one, man, it's a great keyboard.

^ I got mine for $60, but sold to a friend for the same amount. It's hit or miss for Quality issues, but if you get a good one, man, it's a great keyboard.

I purchased a razer kb before. The color was dim and it seemed cheaply made. I am looking at mechanical type keyboards.

Haven't seen that particular keyboard before but I have a Corsair K90 and it's been a wonderful keyboard for me, worth taking a look at.

Another good quality keyboard would be the Deck Legend Ice, haven't used one myself but you can really only find people saying good things about Deck keyboards. They're a little pricier than most but the quality is usually better and it's USA made. I believe ComputerEd has one of these so maybe he'll chime in.

I assume you want mechanical as well? Your post doesn't specify, just going off of what you linked.

Very nice keyboard,it is a bit expensive though. Not saying I wouldn't do it but I would really like to spend less then 200.00 dollars.

You want it bright you say? Mine is so bright at the highest setting that I use the lowest setting. I have the Cherry black version but they have browns, reds, and blues too.

http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=12126

That looks preaty good. You say you have one of these and it's brightly lit correct ?

I purchased a razer kb before. The color was dim and it seemed cheaply made. I am looking at mechanical type keyboards.

The ultimate is not like the rest of their crappy keyboards. The keys are bright enough where I leave it on at night by the foot of my bed so that I can see where I am going at 2 am in the morning when I need a pop tart :lol: . I am not kidding either, it really does light up my room. You have different modes too, so you can choose the amount of lighting that suits you best. It is also very heavy, and the USB pass through is great. I think the best part is the cherry mx blue switches. It is nice and clicky with enough of macro keys to keep you happy. Plus you can grab them for less than 100 bucks which is a steal for a back lit mechanical keyboard with blue switches.