How many cups of coffee do you drink?

neddamttocs

79 members have voted

1. 1. How many cups of coffee?

• 5+
    • I dont drink Cofee
    • Other

I like coffee as a drink, if I need to stay up I use brute force lol

+1 I don't seem to have yet grown to the age where caffeine gives me a energy boost. I can drink a a couple mugs then go straight to sleep.

1 travel mug for me, so ~2 cups.  Maybe 3 cups on the weekends when I grind some good stuff up.

I used to drink a pot myself everyday about 5 years ago.  I have calmed down now and even quit all together for about 3 months at one point (wasn't that bad actually).  But I really like coffee too much to not have any.

I drink energy drinks here and there too, I'm convinced that after a certain point caffeine doesn't have any effect.

I can wake up some days if I'm away from home and not have coffee at all and function just the same.

1 cup of Death wish coffee is all you need.

http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/

Just bought some of that to try :tongue:

I can down two cans of amp energy drinks and they have no affect on me.    1 cup of deathwish and in feeling good 2 cups and im shaken like a crackhead.   Another good pickme up is cocain the energy drink,  that will get ya going almost as good as DW coffee

alot, too much, ...don't expect much outta me, and don't ask me any hard questions before i've had my morning coffee,...coffee first !