GTX 460 Water Block

I am looking at hooking up a loop for my SLI GTX 460s (EVGA GTX460-EE). I have a Corsair H70 for the CPU so this loop will be just for the 2 GPUs and maybe the chipsets but I am unable to find many water blocks for the 460. Main reason for this is I live in a very hot area (100F+ on average during the summer), do not like using my AC all the time so my cards reach 75-80C easily when gaming. Any recommendations will be helpful, Thanks!

I am looking at hooking up a loop for my SLI GTX 460s (EVGA GTX460-EE). I have a Corsair H70 for the CPU so this loop will be just for the 2 GPUs and maybe the chipsets but I am unable to find many water blocks for the 460. Main reason for this is I live in a very hot area (100F+ on average during the summer), do not like using my AC all the time so my cards reach 75-80C easily when gaming. Any recommendations will be helpful, Thanks!

What case do you have? So we know what size rad your case can take.

Edit: Sorry, didn't look at the sig.

Edited by Stonerboy779

Here are the 460 blocks that pop up on Google shopping :P

But, if your cards are hitting 75-80C in the dead of summer when you aren't using your AC much during gaming on load, what is the problem? That is within safe operating temps ;)

Using the EK cooling configorator they say they dont currently support a waterblock for the evga gtx 460 SuperClocked edition but for every other evga card in the 460 range they do.

Also you can put either a dual 140mm rad or a 200mm rad I would recommend the dual 140mm but it means buying more fans.

What case do you have? So we know what size rad your case can take.

Edit: Sorry, didn't look at the sig.

Here is a screen shot of my temps using all air right now and it was about 80F inside today. Precision will show what my cards are set to, max ratings are from about 6 hrs of playing games and what not. I was thinking the NB/SB might be a little on the hot side as well....

post-75941-0-79238200-1314507827_thumb.png

Edited by Palmdalien

Here is a screen shot of my temps using all air right now and it was about 80F inside today. Precision will show what my cards are set to, max ratings are from about 6 hrs of playing games and what not. I was thinking the NB/SB might be a little on the hot side as well....

When can you get the H70 on the cpu because atm that is what is looking hot.

Peaks of 80C on the 460s is what is going to be haeting everything else up too. If you do what el_capitan suggests it will help heaps I reckon if you bought these things:

- Rad

- GPU block

- RAM sinks grab a bag

- also some sort of chipset fan and whatever heatsyncs are needed to cover the other points on the pcb, I am sure el-capitan will help.

- then you need a pump, resevour, tubing and coolant