CM Storm SF-17 Gaming Notebook Cooler Reviewed

Bosco

I've been trying to find a place to buy this laptop cooler and am coming up empty. Could you please let me know where it's to be had? It's a hell of a lot lighter then the SF-19 and I find it a little confusing that they call it SF-17 when it supports laptops up to 19"! 

I've been trying to find a place to buy this laptop cooler and am coming up empty. Could you please let me know where it's to be had? It's a hell of a lot lighter then the SF-19 and I find it a little confusing that they call it SF-17 when it supports laptops up to 19"! 

I don't think it's on the market yet.

Official product page currently shows no retailers: http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=10078&product_name=CM%20Storm%20SF-17

SF-17 since it's a step down somehow from the SF-19. No USB3's, fan is not removable and there is no power adapter included. It's a good cooler but there are cheaper ones out there.