My mobo crapped out on me tonight, so I need a new setup.  I'm debating between these three mainstream mid range boards:  MSI GD55 the Asus P8Z77-V LK and the ASRock Z77 Extreme6.

Here is the newegg comparison chart: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=PPSSMBAATC0208&bop=And&CompareItemList=-1%7C13-130-644%5E13-130-644-TS%2C13-131-837%5E13-131-837-02%23%2C13-157-295%5E13-157-295-TS

:/  hmmm I don't know why the link won't include all three options.

It looks as if all have a free 8gb memory kit included so it's a good time to buy.  The Extreme6 is my front-runner right now, but I run twin MSI GTX560 in SLI so I'm kinda thinking of going MSI themed...not that they haven't had problems though...  And then Asus always has the best name in the buisness, but it is my ASUS M4N82 Deluxe that just took a dump, so brand loyalty isn't really there for me.

Anyway, any opinions or suggestions?

I'd say ASUS, too. That ASRock board is also pretty good, but ASRock boards are finicky. They're great when they work, otherwise, you keep RMA'ing until you get a good solid one. :)

Avoid MSI motherboards... and I like MSI.

Ok thanks for the comments guys.  

Only reason the gigabyte boards didn't make it was base price and lack of deals available.  I've always had an eye for the UD5H with the dual Lan but its too pricey (looking further, Microcenter has the UD3H for $95 bundled)

Looks like if I take the drive down to Microcenter I can get the Asus board for $74.99 and there is an additional $15 rebate too.  Although I like some of the feature of the ASRock better, looks like the Asus board is the way to go.