Apples

swifty11212

Get apple if u want to...

A.do photoshop

B. Movies

c. making music

D. Apples are used to do executive stuff.

Dont get a Apple if..

A. U do play games...

B. Has some cool softwwares.. on windowds not MAC

C. Cost too much and cant upgrade.

Cool? LOL :D

I use my PC to make music, and movies and image editing. A PC works just as good as Macs in that department.

IMO, a PC is more versitile due to cheaper hardware/software support.

But if you want to mess around with a Mac, there are some good deals to be had out there I guess.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm im thinkin, ill just buy a g4 mac, and a athlon 64 bit comp, and swap the internal parts, then ill just get the nice lookin apple case :) but thats a waste of money, ill just get a emac. their cheap and ok, and if i dont like it , ill just give it away to my lil bro. as for the amd 64-bit ill prolly oc it till it has a 2 day lifespan ;)

lol i didnt c the 2nd page of the topic lol. i wonder though, is the coolin system from apple better than other coolin systems? and im talkin bout liquid coolin. first things first, get a 64-bit rig :)

Edited by swifty11212

I think Macs are pretty cool, they do some interesting things with the cooling and it turns out very nice.

Macs may not be best for playing games, but they do everythiing else faster. IMO they're great if you're into producing media, quieter, faster, more reliable. You get what you pay for when your system just works like you want it to.

well.. the eMacs are nice for what they acomplish.. small, powerfull.. nice looking.. from the standpoint of a user.. the eMacs are very good for starting off... i personally dont have one, and dont plane on ever having one.. but i do use them in school, and they are pretty good.. ALTHOUGH.. i would rather see you build your own PC :)

MACS are good because they use very little RAM and stuff. Even like photoshop runs still smothly through like a G4 desktop. I know PC can too. But the MAC photoshop has its own like uniuqeness.... Stable. Doesnt get hot. Loads prettyfast. If you use a lot of HD space still runs as if u dont have anyhthign in it at all. Thats why i like it in someways...

Arn't macs pretty much proprietary? Considering like no companies make mac parts like they do for pc that tells you something... Macs suck. The only reason i would want a mac is for developing something , and they don't realy get virus's.

I have heard from a expert that makes are the number 1 computer that won t crash. But there CPU is built into the motherboard and can only use 1 operating system i don t like them.

Edited by worker

I have heard from a expert that makes are the number 1 computer that won t crash. But there CPU is built into the motherboard and can only use 1 operating system i don t like them.

I got your expert here!

monkey.gif

1: MAC OS DOES CRASH (anyone who disagrees is LYING). It just crashes LESS cuz there is far LESS it does... kinda like a big rock... if doesn't DO anything, it really can't do it wrong can it?

2: powermac's have removable cpu boards (both chips are mounted on a removable board). Imac and emac systems however are not removable.

3: the meaning of Macintosh: Most Aplications Crash If Not The Operating System Hangs.

4: they CAN run other OS's. they can run a emulated version of windows, linux, unix, open VMS, and a few others out there. of course the "expert" forgot to mention things like that.

and yeah I'm qualified to say these things about MAC computers... goes along with being one of the rare MAC+ certified techs. I've worked on em, fixed em, upgraded em... and HATE THEM. problem really isn't the computer's fault though. it's the salemen and owners fault.