Floorstanding speakers or Bookshelves w/ sub?

l1il

15 members have voted

1. 1. Subs or no subs, that is the question

• Bookshelves speakers with a sub, takes less spaces
    • Large floorstanding speakers for more power
    • Either one does the trick, as long as they are Hi-Fi
    • Could you speak louder, I couldn't hear the question
    • Give me Bose and I'll be fine with it!

Portable scope is out of my price range, if I were concerned with making money with the audio stuff I do I would totally get one. The most I do is donate time to my friends to build sub boxes.

That tool kit makes me sad. I have more tools than I have room for.

I have drank my entire body weight in protein powder at least once. I used to work out a lot until I started have serious pain, turns out I have a rare autoimmune disease that is causing bad back and joint problems, which sucks because I'm only 23.

Sorry for being a jerk hornybluecow and Steven.

I'm in pain every day and it makes me really grumpy sometimes. If I ever seem like a complete jerk, it probably has nothing to do with you. 

No grudge taken Gabriel.

We're here not taking ourselves seriously. Trolling anonymously is kinda fun, so that is what I tend to do. I'm not going to be offended because some guy responded harsh or has taken me for an idiot, on the internet. This community is smaller than a couple years ago, so if we start to take everything personal, it is going to turn out to a ghost city.

I am sorry to learn that you are in some kind of sickness, and wish you courage to get through. I have known a couple of people who were affected by similar problems and this is not the kind of thing I tend to mock of. The whey protein was just a tease because your cabinet seems to be a pain to work with. The other tools were just a joke as well, because I don't know a lot of people who can do their own speaker cabinets like you did without the appropriate tools.

Also, on a last trolling note, in Quebec we pronounce Stefen with an "eff" :teehee:

Steve can be can be short for Stephan and Steven and even Steffen here in the US. I'm not sure why but Steven made sense.

I can never be sure of my tone on the internet, people can get there feelings hurt pretty easily.

As for the illness, it's not too bad most of the time but when I work long shifts at work I really pay for it. Last night and tonight were 11 hours on my feet. I had to go shopping afterwards and used one of those electric powered carts they have for people to use at Walmart. It was my first time riding one of those around the store, it was super fun. 

Finally, for years I thought that I was hearing bad, when they call the Prime Minister of Canada Steven Harper when it's Stephen. Seems weird to me, as I never heard somebody say provessor.

Eleven hours standing would wear a lot of people, it is kinda of a long shift. 8 hours can still exhaust me. Plus for the feels, there is always going to be somebody who tries to make us go out of our mind for some reason.

Why_so_serious__by_Tyrite.jpeg