OCC Needs Reviewers

bp9801

OCC is hiring once more, and this time it is for Reviewers!

The position is pretty self-explanatory as to what exactly you'll be doing. We do have some requirements for you, however, and they are as follows:

• Must be in the United States
  • Must possess either an Intel Haswell or AMD FX Vishera system
  • At least a 23", 1920x1080 monitor. Three is nice, but not required

If you fit the bill for those, feel free to send an email to Bosco with your application. He'll take it from there over what you'll be doing. There is a time requirement for being a reviewer, as some products can be pretty in-depth.

Best of luck to all who apply!

You may also want to add that if you're reviewing for another website you won't be qualified it's one of the main things that's holding me back.

What site do you review for?

You may also want to add that if you're reviewing for another website you won't be qualified it's one of the main things that's holding me back.

What site do you review for?

It's not that well known but still has a nice amount of views yearly I can pm you it if you'd like.

Any of our reviewers can attest to the time commitment needed to do a review. Attention to detail, decent camera skills, a current system, ability to follow direction and a format, decent grammar, the ability to tear down your system to swap components as often as weekly. There are more but I'll leave it at that.  

Any of our reviewers can attest to the time commitment needed to do a review. Attention to detail, decent camera skills, a current system, ability to follow direction and a format, decent grammar, the ability to tear down your system to swap components as often as weekly. There are more but I'll leave it at that.  

My disqualifying trait :cry:

............the ability to tear down your system to swap components as often as weekly......

That is something to consider. Having a spare computer or laptop is well worth it because of the inconvenience but you do get new stuff in your hands before the general public :) so it's not a bad trade off.

............the ability to tear down your system to swap components as often as weekly......

That is something to consider. Having a spare computer or laptop is well worth it because of the inconvenience but you do get new stuff in your hands before the general public :) so it's not a bad trade off.

Which is why I'm glad I bought the Air 540. :P

Bosco said I was on the to be interviewed. :)

Me thinks that list has a few names on it.  :)

I'm sure he'll be in touch soon, I know things been a bit hectic around his place lately.