Best Case for under

I'm looking around for a new case for my gaming PC, since my dad nicked my old one. I have a budget of around

Not sure if you like the style, and not sure what color you're looking for.  But the Xigmatek Asgard is good case at a fair price.  Think you might have a hard time finding a case with h-swappable drive buys for the amount of money you're willing to spend.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Xigmatek-Asgard-Without-Power-Supply/dp/B002T3D71U/ref=sr_1_286?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1369436178&sr=1-286&keywords=computer+cases

Thanks for all the suggestions everybody, unfortunately the Fractal Core 1000 only supports Micro ATX motherboards, and the Antec One Hundred is slightly out of my budget. The Antec One remains a possibility, but I am personally not particularly fond of the aesthetics of the case itself.

The Xigmatek Asgard looks good in terms of the tool-less drive bays and the cable management capabilities. It has an excellent price point as well, but again, I am not particularly fond of the styling.

I have to say, for me, I do like the look of the BitFenix Merc Alpha, with a bottom-mounted PSU and tool-less drive bays, the 4 USB ports on the front, and the two 120mm(?) fan slots on top, as well as the 120mm on the back, it looks like it has decent cooling potential, although the apparent lack of a front fan bay is the only negative I can think of.

Thanks guys :)

BitFenix merc alpha does have front fan bay; it can take upto 2 120mm fans at front for intake, another 120 mm for intake at the bottom. I am using this casing and have got a intake fans at the front and bottom.

BitFenix merc alpha does have front fan bay; it can take upto 2 120mm fans at front for intake, another 120 mm for intake at the bottom. I am using this casing and have got a intake fans at the front and bottom.

Thanks for the heads up - I'll order the case soon :)

There's also the Zalman Z9 which is a great case..we've already had 2 of them the plus and the non plus..build quality is great and they look good on the inside aswell

We use the non plus atm, cause we had the plus..but the temp on the front was ugly especially in contrast to the blue fans.

• Like 1

http://www.overclockersclub.com/gallery/cases/1716-deepbluetech.html

I had a 430 for a while, it was a pretty sweet case and while there is no specific cable management you can still manage cables haha

Granted I modded the case slightly with the read shroud up top. But without it there is still two exhaust fans.