RIP Nemo: OCC Loses Staff Member

Bosco

I didn't know Nemo that well, but he was a tremendous help, when I started as a rookie news editor. He might not have posted that much here, but he was always quick to reply to a PM, if I had a question or needed help. He'll be sorely missed. Rest in peace Dale.

He was an awesome dude thats for sure, he posted allot way back in the days and was always a wealth of knowledge when he did.  Def a sad loss and will be missed! not a lot of 2004 < members around anymore I'm noticing kinda sad.

My prayers go out to his family and the people he so generously donated his organs to, I hope they make it and find out that they were saved by a truly special person. The best gift in life after all is life its self.

Never really needed his help and didn't interact much with him and in the short time I have been here I haven't really known him to be overly active posting all the time....

However what I do know is that he always seemed to me courteous and helpful when he did post. My condolences to everyone affected its sad when families and communities lose someone close.

I just logged in for the first time in a while, heard about the loss of Dale from Daves Facebook page... I really haven't been on OCC in ages, used to be an extremely active member and also a member of the news team, but this is roughly 5 years ago. Still, despite little contact with the site it brought tears to my eyes when I read the message and I would like to express my deepest condolences to his family, his friends, but also very specifically to you Bosco.

RIP old friend!

Edited by kingdingeling

In my short time as a News editor, I came to have a lot of respect for Dale. He was always willing to help me if I needed, and was kind enough to nudge me to make a decision regarding my employ here, rather than just flat out firing me, which he easily could have. You will be missed friend, my thoughts are with you and your family.