Corsair Vengeance M60 and K60 Review

bp9801

no mention about the rubber dome switches? all F-keys, escape, and the page up/down area are all rubber dome, so this is not really a mechanical keyboard in my eyes.

Wow... keys wearing out after a week? damn! i usually trust corsairs quality, but now i must start doubting them...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely gave this mouse no thought before

...now it is on order. :glare:

The sniper button is pretty freakin' cool. I thought I'd hate it but I really really like it. It's also super useful in Photoshop!

The keep turning when mouse is lifted feature is very interesting, would love to test that for flying in BF3. However my Logitech G500 isn't broken and I rather have 2 thumb buttons rather than just a single sniper button :(

It still has the forward and back buttons -- the sniper button is a bonus. You had to have at least looked at the pictures right? :lol:

The sniper button is pretty freakin' cool. I thought I'd hate it but I really really like it. It's also super useful in Photoshop!

I thought the mouse would uncomfortable as all get out but it seems like the only people who don't like it are the ones with a claw grip.

The sniper button does indeed interest me. :) I've gotten use to programming my Forward/Back buttons to Alt/Ctrl so I wonder if my thumb could cover one of those buttons and the sniper button at once. I never thought about non-game use such as Photoshop but now that you say that I can totally see the application. I see people whining about the software. Is it really that unfriendly or they hamming it up?

I want my mouse back... :rtfm:

:rofl:

(always thought that smiley deserved more air time)

I see people whining about the software. Is it really that unfriendly or they hamming it up?

To be honest I don't think it's that bad. I've seen some terrible software over the years and the Corsair stuff isn't even close to the worst I've seen. It's a bit ungainly but with a little patience you can do what you want to do. :cheers:

To be honest I don't think it's that bad. I've seen some terrible software over the years and the Corsair stuff isn't even close to the worst I've seen. It's a bit ungainly but with a little patience you can do what you want to do. :cheers:

Works for me :)