• Large ITX
    • Small ITX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After having so many large cases I would love to just have a small itx . Sadly no card useful video card will fit tha so it because not so partical. Maybe the smallest case supporting a normal psu and a 10" video card

Edited by hornybluecow

Super small itx build.... 315x280x135mm I think it was. With dual SFX PSUs, mini itx mobo, top o the line core i7 socket 1155, watercooled CPU and gtx 690 with a xspc AX? Either way the squared 240 rad.

Plans are pretty well along for it all just need to order parts to fully finalize cutouts and mounts.

Well the ladies have always said, Size DOES matter.  ;-)

Seriously though, Full tower, just to fit it all in.

I am tired of "upgrading" to find I can't fit a vid card or PSU, or whatever.

Puck did say it best though.

Big, bigger, biggest. I find cases are like the saying, "any task will immediately fill the time (in this case space) alloted". Even the likes of the Cosmos 2 will close in quickly if you let it.

Just one dysfunctional enthusiast's OCD's opinion :)

My Cosmos II is still in the box. I need some spare time to actually do a build with it. :lol:

Big, bigger, biggest. I find cases are like the saying, "any task will immediately fill the time (in this case space) alloted". Even the likes of the Cosmos 2 will close in quickly if you let it.

My Cosmos II is still in the box. I need some spare time to actually do a build with it. :lol:

I didn't know you had one  :thumbsup: what are the plans for it?

Currently have a mid tower but would go with a full tower. Basically it boils down to three things for me:

• Aesthetics
  • GPU clearance
  • Ability to fit under my desk (yes, I am an under-the-desk guy)

Current case is a mid tower and has a 10.6 inch limit for GPUs, so my 10.5 inch GTX 570 is a little tight in there, but some mid towers have more clearance. For example, the Corsair C70 Vengeance supposedly has 320 mm of GPU clearance (I say supposedly because this stat is not on the specs page but the overview page, beneath an image) but is still a mid tower. Actually it is about the same size as my current case.

Don't you mean AMANDA'S Cosmos II? :tongue:

Don't you mean AMANDA'S Cosmos II? :tongue:

Waco's new Cosmos 2 build:

post-73619-0-59228300-1361426569_thumb.jpg

cosmos2blue.jpg