Next-gen Ati Card Benched!

razor

might want to fix those charts i couldn't between both blues and oranges because they are the same color.

i get ones suppose to be darker but i sure can't see it.

:withstupid:

You'll notice that top to bottom corresponds with left to right, but not everyone is going to figure it out.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, the colors are close, but you can easily figure it out..

I mean, even though the performence of a 4850 is extremely close to a GTX 280 in the OCC review, it is always a bit behind.. Least thats how I saw it..

I am anxious to see what the 4870 and mainly the x2 will do, looks like its fixing to be time to upgrade again....

You might be waiting a while for the X2. Last I heard sometime close to 4th quarter that would put it around Sept or so :( But who knows they may push it forward we will see

You might be waiting a while for the X2. Last I heard sometime close to 4th quarter that would put it around Sept or so :( But who knows they may push it forward we will see

The 4870 is expected to arrive by July 8th right? The X2 is the only one that might take a while? Im really looking forward to getting two of them (4870), but, if it means waiting until Sept. I might have to settle for a single 4850.

Edited by watsonte

Arwww man, I gotta wait how long for an X2, bah, oh well, least Ill get a new moniter in the mean time.

Make it huge to take advantage of all that graphics power :).

I hate seeing people spend tons on graphics cards then pair them with LCD's with like 1600 max res...

Ha... Thats ironic cause I can only get a 22' for the money. Unless you can find me a 24' for under 300 USD...

I will probably go with this one, unless someone can find me something better for the same price or cheaper:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16824014169

Edited by Ste

The 4870 is expected to arrive by July 8th right? The X2 is the only one that might take a while? Im really looking forward to getting two of them (4870), but, if it means waiting until Sept. I might have to settle for a single 4850.

Somewhere around there I think we will have our review done way before that.

Afaik the X2 is the only that is going to be delayed.

This card looks really promising and its well priced to.

I'm waiting to see the results for the 4870 if the 4850 runs almost as good as the GTX280 I bet the 4870 will run the same or even better then the GTX280 and it costs $400 dollars less too.

Gotta like competition in the market.