Stupid Inventions They Should Invent

So, a bit of a thread for us to troll in: Stupid Things We'd Actually Like To See Made!!

My first post (I'll post more if we get replies and see interest, I have tons of these dumb ideas):

Gaming Headsets that slap you upside the head when someone near you is trying to get your attention!

Just give it a cartoonish, Mickey Mouse style glove on a robotic arm: And let it Gibbs slap the crap outta unexpecting gamers. I'd buy it purely for the novelty of it! Altrhough I'd probably never use it, I might let my "friends" use it (without warning them.) :evilgrin:

So, what dumb things do you think they should sell?

this is less stupid, but still a little

domestic fridge with a window, like a big one, double/triple glazed glass to keep it insulated etc, but it allows for window shopping the fridge without opening it

• Like 1

this is less stupid, but still a little

domestic fridge with a window, like a big one, double/triple glazed glass to keep it insulated etc, but it allows for window shopping the fridge without opening it

Have you seen the concept gel fridge. With no front and a odurless, tasteless, non sticky gel that you just push food into so you can view your items.

A wireless LED sign that you can mount out side your bedroom door so you can answer people from your computer or a directly linked wireless kb, when you are gameing etc... so they will stop knocking and trying to talk through the door let you finish your session with out needing to get up and answers door. It sounds lazy but when your playing an fps their are few things more annoying than getting shot in the face because people won't quit knocking on your door because you must absolutely know the coffee is now ready, or that the printer is out paper(even though they are perfectly capable of loading the printer themselves).

All very good suggestions!

Heck, we should combine them all into one:

A fridge with a clear LED screen, where you can tpye things and it pops up on the fridge, and it shocks anyone who asks stupid questions before checking it! Lol, I wonder how ridiculous we can make this thread.

-Another idea of mine is a keyboard with a cupholder built in. I'm always trying to MAKE room for my coffee next to the computer, if they just had a big ring on the side then I wouldn't have to move anything: it'd always be there ready for me.

-I kinda invented this already (very shotty homemade design that half works and took wayyyy too much time), but speakerswith sound activated LEDs built-in. So when you're gaming with a 7.1 set-up, each speaker lights up as it plays sound. So it's like those gunshots really ARE int he room with you.

-A hat that doubles as a headset/mic. You just walk around all day with your hat on as usual, then get home and pop the mic out of the rim, slide two headphones out of the bill, and pull the wire out of the back. Completely and absolutely stupid, but IMO no more idiotic than a beer hat.

I'd say a temperature as low as 36 degrees F (2.2 degrees C) is pretty good for a fridge.

Mine say they go to 4C and if they ever achieved that temp at any time other than a frosty morning (they are outside in the entertaining area) I would well eat my leg off :lol:

What I want to see is something I believe Sony capable of.

A PSP, walkman, camera, smart phone.

I want them to compile all of their tech in one package.

I would like them to utilise 28nm dual core a15s a new gen of gpu on the soc to handle everything in a package just like the vita but ditch the rear touch panel for something useful like a 12MP camera with 3x op zoom and an extended battery. Add some additional features like 2gb of ram a custom android system that lets you make use of psp games and android apps and games. 64gb of flash storage equivalent or greater than class 10 sd card. Expandable storage up to an additional 64gb class 10 micro sd. 2mp front facing cam. 1280x720p 5" screen with mini hdmi out. Wireless n 300 capabilities 4G support usb 4.0 and yes there is more least but not least and a very important bit to me the best bits out of their walkman series to.make for great audio and music playback.