• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

single 7950

Nice JDM.

I see you have a multi monitor setup. I have not had time to play with my 7970's yet. Would you run a 5760 x 1080 pass at the same settings and see what you come up with?

GTX 590 SLI vs HD6970 quad fire - why not add my 7970 crossfire in the mix, I mean ... Its not unfair at all :P Only my two GPU's against 4 monsterous GPU's :lol:

My money would be on .... ME :D :D I'll pwn both you guys :P

GTX 590 SLI vs HD6970 quad fire - why not add my 7970 crossfire in the mix, I mean ... Its not unfair at all :P Only my two GPU's against 4 monsterous GPU's :lol:

My money would be on .... ME :D :D I'll pwn both you guys :P

You're going to be a bit disappointed. :P

yep, i doubt that two oc 7970s can take out 4 oc 6970s. i think that you may be able to take out the 590s due to their poor clock speeds and tendency to burst into flame when overclocked :P

yep, i doubt that two oc 7970s can take out 4 oc 6970s. i think that you may be able to take out the 590s due to their poor clock speeds and tendency to burst into flame when overclocked :P

We'll see :cool2: If I beat them, agree to say awesome things about me that I can put in my sig :P

We'll see :cool2: If I beat them, agree to say awesome things about me that I can put in my sig :P

alright, but WHEN i beat you with my desk, you have to put a note next to your "extreme rig" in your sig saying about how it gets stomped by mine :P

alright, but WHEN i beat you with my desk, you have to put a note next to your "extreme rig" in your sig saying about how it gets stomped by mine :P

Lol , thats not going to happen since Kepler's a flop :P We'll see when you get your cards, then I'll see if you are worth enough to challenge the mighty Nyt Ryda :P

Lol , thats not going to happen since Kepler's a flop

thats not going to happen since Kepler's a flop

not going to happen Kepler's a flop

Kepler's a flop

refer to display pic for my reaction

Edited by Muchoman1