Phanteks Enthoo Primo Reviewed

Bosco

great review! I have been looking for a case that supports 480mm radiators.

I do have a question though. In the review it says

"Also on the bottom there is room for up to a 480mm radiator and four 120mm fans or two 140mm fans, one of which is included."

Are you talking about the top for the 480mm radiator?  because it looks like from the photos you would have to give up the power supply and the hard drive bays do not look modular, if you tried to install a radiator on the bottom.

"Also on the bottom there is room for up to a 480mm radiator and four 120mm fans or two 140mm fans, one of which is included."

Are you talking about the top for the 480mm radiator?  because it looks like from the photos you would have to give up the power supply and the hard drive bays do not look modular, if you tried to install a radiator on the bottom.

There are two power supply locations, and yes, you would have to sacrifice the one in front. The default PS location is out of the way.  I will take a look at it and let you know about the hard drive cage space.

Damn, that's a monster case, it looks pretty awesome too.

Certainly some innovative features coming out of Phantek.

The heading on this page

(http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/phanteks_enthoo_primo/3.htm) has its colon in the wrong place.

Fixed.

Agreed on the looks of it. Very snazzy looking case. Not sure I'd ever have a water cooling system worthy enough to fill it though. :lol:

There are two power supply locations, and yes, you would have to sacrifice the one in front. The default PS location is out of the way.  I will take a look at it and let you know about the hard drive cage space.

Damn, that's a monster case, it looks pretty awesome too.

Certainly some innovative features coming out of Phantek.

The heading on this page

(http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/phanteks_enthoo_primo/3.htm) has its colon in the wrong place.

Fixed.

Agreed on the looks of it. Very snazzy looking case. Not sure I'd ever have a water cooling system worthy enough to fill it though. :lol:

There is room for a 480mm radiator in the bottom but it has to be a 120mm form factor. And the lower HDD cage would have to come out (the upper can stay put). The top is of course, wide open for radiators.

And thanks Andrew05 for the catch, and thanks BP9801 for the edit.

Yeah, I think my next case is going to be a small tower or a cube type case, as of now even with my 5 harddrives + SSD I have no need for a giant 5+ ODD bay case.