Unofficial enthusiasts

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which isn't to say that everything I do is out of necesity, sometimes it's about curiosity.

Sometimes I modify things just to modify things.

Some people hate it, they don't understand it, " it would have came from the factory that way if it was supposed to be like that, right?"

Stock is stupid. :lol:

Though... You CAN go to far, I'm talking functional mods not ricer/visual mods.

Okay...

I'll stop textually spurting words out of my brain unit now.

-.-

I would kill you DDF if you came anywhere near my speakers and attempted to solder the wires to the terminals with a lighter :lol: haha

Haha, I know right? But what if you wake up one day and see a shadowy figure with a pair of pliers and lighter tip-toeing by? :ph34r::evilgrin:

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Dude that's scary. I hope you watched it while it charged. :lol:

I Should have, but I figured they were the same voltage, smae battery composition and the wires could handle the amperage so it was definitely going to work.

:P

Haha, I know right? But what if you wake up one day and see a shadowy figure with a pair of pliers and lighter tip-toeing by? :ph34r::evilgrin:

I would make you jump by touching you with my adjustable bench top soldering iron. Just a little 500C burn nothing major :evilgrin:

the only real mods I've done are modded an old p4 case...

and resoldered my akg headphones..

but I have a W.I.P.....a G5 case...but I waiting for the funds before I start that one...

Edited by Il_napoletano

Replaced the dead fan on my buddies 500w coolermaster power supply with an off the shelf scythe slipstream and had to run the wire out of the psu and plug it into a fan header since it was a 3-pin and not a 2-pin.

Wow, so instead of just taking the yellow wire (used to throttle RPM) out of the equation, you ran a 3-pin out of the PSU and into the mobo to control the fan :rofl: Maybe you didn't know it would work fine with just the red and the black wires (2-pin) :P

Wow, so instead of just taking the yellow wire (used to throttle RPM) out of the equation, you ran a 3-pin out of the PSU and into the mobo to control the fan :rofl: Maybe you didn't know it would work fine with just the red and the black wires (2-pin) :P

Hey I am running the 3pin of a noctura out of my psu and to the mobo of my htpc.

Cut up a brand new corsair psu to do it too :D