Need reliable card company

I don't have brand loyalty for video cards unless that particular brand often is the fairest on pricing and what they give you for the price (aka better cooling or clocks for the same price)

I've never had major issues with any company's support if I had to return a card (though Visiontek was very pushy about making sure I had bought my X850XT before I could send it in)

I personally do not like EVGA because they often seem to charge more than their competitors and offer less for that money. Though I'd still buy a card of theirs if they didn't do this.

That I can recall I've had a ATI, Visiontek, ASUS, XFX, BFG, Diamond, AMD, and now MSI videocards and either I haven't had any problems with them or I got them repaired/replaced with minimal/no fuss.

I for one have always had great luck with XFX.

I really wish you guys would come to me if you have problems. If you guys are getting the run around from someone or a company maybe I can help. I don't take kindly to forum members getting jerked around, and I will take a stand if I have to, and believe me there is a few members and staff on here that can vouch for doing just that quite a few times.

Letters where did you get the card from? If you didn't buy it straight from XFX then they cannot be blamed, but they should told about it so they know what a reseller is doing.

My last few cards were Sapphire, never had a problem with any of them that wasn't my fault.

As much as I love Asus, I won't pay the price premium on a graphics card for a few BIOS tweaks that I can flash myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I told them of the issue when I bought the thing and my email was ignored. They sent me a new one, uninsured. IT was apparently damaged in shipment (the representative from fedex admitted to me it was damaged in transit). I informed Fedex and XFX yesterday about the issue (day of delivery) and fedex replied that its not insured and they would only cover $100.00 If i submitted the card for inspection. This thing was so bent the fans were grinding. To top everything off I'm pretty sure they simply installed a new heat sink and shipped my board back because it presented identical problems on this and the test bed and where other video cards work fine.

I told them of the issue when I bought the thing and my email was ignored. They sent me a new one, uninsured. IT was apparently damaged in shipment (the representative from fedex admitted to me it was damaged in transit). I informed Fedex and XFX yesterday about the issue (day of delivery) and fedex replied that its not insured and they would only cover $100.00 If i submitted the card for inspection. This thing was so bent the fans were grinding. To top everything off I'm pretty sure they simply installed a new heat sink and shipped my board back because it presented identical problems on this and the test bed and where other video cards work fine.

That is... awful