It is time to make a confession...Thread

WarWeeny

My confession for today...i like those cheap noodles that supposedly, nobody likes.

Ramen?

With Ramen though, people don't understand that (at least in my opinion) it is a soup base.

In the time it takes you to boil 6 cups of water (you're adding those flavor packets in NOW, right?) you can have 2 carrots and half a small onion peeled and chopped, 2 stalks of celery diced and some ginger ground up and ready to toss in the water.

You'll really be surprised what you can do with Ramen to make it more than just 'el-cheapo' college food.

Its even better when you add in leftover meat, yes 'MEAT'...it really doesn't matter what you have left over and/or what flavor packet you're using, chop that shit up and put it in...

i like it, WITHOUT the fancy stuff :P

Just the noodles and herbs that come with it.

New confession, back when I was a kid I use to go to a local bakery with my grandma and we'd stock up on a lot of bake goods for dirt cheap prices, I really miss that place and sadly they closed it down.

New confession, back when I was a kid I use to go to a local bakery with my grandma and we'd stock up on a lot of bake goods for dirt cheap prices, I really miss that place and sadly they closed it down.

"Technically" that isn't a confession :P

It would be the same as "my rat died and i am sad about it". xP

You can confess to missing something in your life

You can confess to missing something in your life

True enough..