S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Officially Canceled - Survarium in its place

bp9801

And this has what to do with his post?

If Bethesda owns the name now they might make a STALKER 2.

they can own all the names and rights they want. won't make them less crappy developers. so ya.. call of pripyat was the last stalker game, anything after that is gonna be just another fallout 3 spin off with zero of the original atmosphere or 'feel' retained.

u just gotta let some games die peacefully... unfortunately developers these days aren't that bright so all they do is remakes cuz they can't come up with anything original on their own.

but i guess it could have been worse... if EA got the rights you'd probably be paying for hleb DLC and vodka crates as pre-order bonus.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I know there is a STALKER 2 thread but I can't find it using the terrible search function :P Mods feel free to merge.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/12/12/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-game-adaptation-rights-acquired-by-bitcomposer/

http://www.bit-composer.com/www_en/newsarchive.aspx?newsid=409f9f95-6f57-4214-8a3e-1789777d728b

Was this only possible because one of the brothers passed away, who possibly doesn't care about the game?

http://www.bit-composer.com/www_en/newsarchive.aspx?newsid=409f9f95-6f57-4214-8a3e-1789777d728b

Edited by DanTheGamer11

i luv stalker, dun m all, but call o pripyat pretty much finished it, didn't it ? ...well at least i thought so...time for something new, exciting and different !

i luv stalker, dun m all, but call o pripyat pretty much finished it, didn't it ? ...well at least i thought so...time for something new, exciting and different !

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 was in development before, I think you can find what it was gonna be about on the interwebz ;)

The search function isn't really that hard to use Dan. All I did was search for "stalker" and I found the old thread in about 2 seconds. I had a mod merge the older one and your new one.

The search function isn't really that hard to use Dan. All I did was search for "stalker" and I found the old thread in about 2 seconds. I had a mod merge the older one and your new one.

Really? I typed in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and it found nothing. I know it's not hard to use, it's just useless.

Really? I typed in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and it found nothing. I know it's not hard to use, it's just useless.

Sometimes being too specific is a bad thing. Search in more general terms, like stalker or assassin, etc.