[Poll] What is your favorite gaming product company?

ir_cow

Favorite Gaming Product Company  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Headset company

• Logitech
    • Razor
    • Turtle Beach
    • Creative
    • Corsair
    • ROCCAT
    • Generic
    • Other
    • Steel Series
    • None
  2. 2. What is your favorite Keyboard company

• Logitech
    • Razor
    • Mircosoft
    • Cooler Master
    • Tt eSPORTS
    • ROCCAT
    • Generic
    • Other
    • Steel Series
    • None
  3. 3. What is your favorite Mouse company

• Logitech
    • Razor
    • Mircosoft
    • Tt eSPORTS
    • ROCCAT
    • Corsair
    • Steel Series
    • Generic
    • Other
    • None

Like the title says, I would like to know what peoples favorite company is for Mouse, Headset and Keyboard. If your choice is not lisited pick other and post below.

The market is massive right now and they can't be all good.

edit: I got the names by going to newegg and picking brands i knew and ones that sold things just for the gaming market.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Razer

Just based on what I have, though I'm very open minded and whatever one of these dies, I'd be willing to check out another brand that has the best product for the money.

Headset: Creative, don't have a headset but my favorite headphones ever (that eventually broke) were from Creative

Keyboard: Razer, my Tarantula has served me reliably for years now. I may never need to get another keyboard.

Mice: Razer, I've had a my Lachesis for a couple years now and I'm happy with it.

Headset: None (Steelseries 5H V2 -> Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro -> Panasonic RP-HTF600 / Creative Fatal1ty)

KB: None (OEM Generic -> Saitek Eclipse II -> Corsair Vengeance K90)

Mouse: Logitech (OEM Generic -> MX518 -> G5 -> G500)

Edited by AZNguyen

Wondering why we did not see Steelseries in all three categories. For headset my favorite is Plantronics and for keyboards Deck. Mouse is Steelseries

Edited by ComputerEd

Headset: Other - Tt eSports (the SHOCK has been my favorite headset I've owned)

Keyboard: Cooler Master (CM Storm Trigger is the only non-generic keyboard I've owned)

Mouse: Logitech (nothing beats the MX518!)

Headphones/Headset: Other - Sennheiser, currently the PC350. Also have HD 280 Pro and HD 555. Been my preferred brand for years.

Keyboard: Cooler Master - CM Storm QuickFire Rapid currently in use. Love it.

Mouse: Logitech - G500 currently. Have used the vast majority of wired mice by Logitech over the years. Can never go wrong imo.

I hate "gaming" labeled headphones of any shape or form. I use AKG Q701s and love them and they provide very good positional audio for gaming and a very immersive with a wide soundstage.

I have used all sorts of keyboards but hope to get a Ducky Shine Mech II keyboard at some point soon.

Love my wireless Razer Mamba and have always loved the look, feel and performance of razer mice.

I only noicted steel series for the mouse . didnt see a keyboard or headset lineup . hmm time to look better .

That's odd, Steelseries is kind of known for their headphones/headsets more than their mice I would think, maybe I'm wrong though. Personally never found any of their mice appealing, the mouse pads they have are tempting though.

Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2 black for when I use voice chat, otherwise I use my Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones.

Keyboard: Corsair K90

Mouse: I wish I could say I have something with a fancy name but I just have a gaming mouse from Anker. Literally they just call it "Anker