Recenty joined OCC

RayMark

Thank You all for welcoming me, I look forward to the integration of the knowledge the OCC base has to offer. The spec lists of fellow PC setups is inspiring to read. Sharing the experiences of the areas that I have the most knowledge in, and working hard in the areas having the least. My thirst for knowledge has always been at a high level with hands on then visual as learning style preferences. I have 6 PC setups 1)CadCam/Solidworks 2)Video/Audio Editing 3)CNC Machine Operation Simulation 4)Photoshop & Art 5)MediaCenter/Gamer with 52in LCD 6)Disabled persons & Grandkids. This allows specialized tailoring of software to specs, and allows multiple persons to explore their interest simultaneously. I love to build new, and love resurrect older PC's, and watch them come to life......

Pft, Great, another mouth to feed. At this rate we're gonna run outta cattle and have to turn to cannibalism. I hope you're scrawny, if not, I'm eating you first -.- From this day forth, I shall call you bacon. With some Onion I'm sure you'll turn out just fine.

Hmm wait, we have a panda here as well. Guess we'll have to wait to eat you until all of the animals bones have been picked clean >:]

Well, we still have a and the one in Phil's sig...

Pft, Great, another mouth to feed. At this rate we're gonna run outta cattle and have to turn to cannibalism. I hope you're scrawny, if not, I'm eating you first -.- From this day forth, I shall call you bacon. With some Onion I'm sure you'll turn out just fine.

Hmm wait, we have a panda here as well. Guess we'll have to wait to eat you until all of the animals bones have been picked clean >:]

Well, we still have a and the one in Phil's sig...

Who do you think I was referring to when I said cattle? >:]

Hey we can get a @RichAC to buy us some more cattle?

Edit: Damn where did that guy go? The one time I actually want to see his response and he's not there.

Edited by EuroFight