The Last of Us

WhenKittensATK

After the initial hype surrounding the first trailer for dead island and what game eventually followed, i'm weary of this one. I know this is naughty dog and not a game where techland / deep silver are involved, but still... i've kinda had my fill of post-apocalyptic / zombie games. show me gameplay and not just cinematics then you'll get more of a purchase commitment out of me

After the initial hype surrounding the first trailer for dead island and what game eventually followed, i'm weary of this one. I know this is naughty dog and not a game where techland / deep silver are involved, but still... i've kinda had my fill of post-apocalyptic / zombie games. show me gameplay and not just cinematics then you'll get more of a purchase commitment out of me

:withstupid: Hit the nail on the head..

Edited by FUZi0N

All I can say is Naughty Dog isn't some crappy developer like there one who made Dead Island. Pretty much all their games are hits.

The Last of Us (2012)

Uncharted series (2007–2011)

Jak and Daxter series (2001–2005)

Crash Bandicoot series (1996–1999)

Edited by AZNguyen

Good News everyone! Destructoid has a preview up. Its just a write up and no gameplay shown but the author's final comments were

After seeing this, I hope Naughty Dog fans are not expecting anything like Uncharted, as this is completely different. Forget platforming and rock climbing to pretty locales so that you can shoot enemies from a distance. This is violent, close-quarters combat in a tense world where you're forced to creep around to survive. This game may be just as beautiful as Uncharted, but you'll be too busy striving to survive to stop and enjoy the scenery. That said, it's already clear that we can count on more of Naughty Dog's impeccable storytelling and deep characters.

I was already quite excited for Naughty Dog's take on survival action, but after seeing this first gameplay demo, I'm practically vibrating with anticipation. They promise a brand-new look at the game at next month's E3, so stay tuned.

Edited by bilcliff

All I can say is Naughty Dog isn't some crappy developer like there one who made Dead Island. Pretty much all their games are hits.

The Last of Us (2012)

Uncharted series (2007–2011)

Jak and Daxter series (2001–2005)

Crash Bandicoot series (1996–1999)

You forgot Ratchet and clank! I just got a great deal on backwards compatabite PS3 on ebay. So I I went and bought every Jak and Ratchet and clank game out there. Can't wait until it all comes in. :woo:

AZNguyen said it perfect.. They did not make Dead Island.. I love the uncharted series.. I will admit I did not like the MP part but loved the single part of the game..

• 1 month later...