World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

Damn, what will the internet do next?

First you could buy a physical book copy of wikipedia, now you can buy entire tanks of ebay.

:O

Err... Real tanks are worth a lot of money, hundreds of thousands to millions. There are only a handful of them that actually still work, most are just museum pieces or in pieces lol.

I am pleased to show you both this website. It's actually legal in US law for a civilian to own a tank :D. And if you say that website is fake, there are numerous others.

Ugh Cold War tanks, we're here for WW2 Tanks. There is no question that citizens can own weapons from massive howitzers to tanks. That's how History and Military channel and movies get featured vehicles, from private collectors. WW2 tanks are worth hundreds of thousands, just look it up.

I remember some game reviewer complaining about all the WW2 games saying even History channel is tired of WW2, they must have lost their mind :P

Edited by Krazyxazn

I am pleased to show you both this website. It's actually legal in US law for a civilian to own a tank :D. And if you say that website is fake, there are numerous others.

:evilgrin: Who needs a rpg when thats around. Where do i get shells?

Might create an acc this evening if i have time. Any tips before i plunge in?

:evilgrin: Who needs a rpg when thats around. Where do i get shells?

Might create an acc this evening if i have time. Any tips before i plunge in?

you can own a tank, but you have to drill a big hole in the breach of the gun so it can't fire. sorrytongue.gif

you can own a tank, but you have to drill a big hole in the breach of the gun so it can't fire. sorryPosted Image

:snap: Ah well, put it in the box of ideas that includes an M16 with 40mm grenade launcher.

Ugh Cold War tanks, we're here for WW2 Tanks. There is no question that citizens can own weapons from massive howitzers to tanks. That's how History and Military channel and movies get featured vehicles, from private collectors. WW2 tanks are worth hundreds of thousands, just look it up.

I remember some game reviewer complaining about all the WW2 games saying even History channel is tired of WW2, they must have lost their mind :P

I never said ww2 tanks...i wonder if you get a small enough tank/apc if u can drive on the roads...street legal?

I never said ww2 tanks...i wonder if you get a small enough tank/apc if u can drive on the roads...street legal?

Thisguy has done it. though without some serious modding you would tear up the roads. And imagine the gas mileage. Lets get one. :evilgrin:

whats your best tank so far?

I've got a PzKpfw 35 so far. I only played one game with it because I got it late last night. Hopefully I can do okay with it. I do pretty well with my LeichtTraktor (spelling?).

I remember seeing something on TV a few years ago about a guy in London that had a tank. He put some soft treads on it and it was street legal. I remember he had painted it some awful color like bright yellow, partly so people wouldn't freak out and call the cops all the time I think.

whats your best tank so far?

Mine is the Panzer 4. I bought a bunch of different class tanks to try them out.

Tanks I've own/played:

Current - Panzer 4 (Medium) <- Main

Current -M3 Stuart (Light) <- Premium tank I got during closed beta (free?, no idea)

Current - Wespe (SPG) <- Tank that was used in the tutorial video

Current - Strumpanzer I Bison (TD) <- Use to play with new people I recruit to the game :D

Sold - Panzer III (Medium)

Sold - Panzerjager I (SPG)

--------------

The game is in beta, so I suggest trying out all the starter tank classes. See what you like, because there will be a soft wipe once the game releases (everything gets reseted, but your account info)

Edited by Krazyxazn

stupid.gif

Thats kind of what I did too, I have an IS, T34-85, PzKpfw IV, Grille, SU-85B, and my favorite little toy, the AT-1... Oh, and my M3 Lee (Which I hate).

We should start a platoon or something. I dont think you need a premium account for that