which is better?

Guest Black gold saw.

Guest Black gold saw.

D14 would be the best answer..

Then i might as well grab a silver arrow. Which is constantly better (Not by much.) quieter, and cheaper and lighter..

Then i might as well grab a silver arrow. Which is constantly better (Not by much.) quieter, and cheaper and lighter..

In my experience, not when in higher clocks. Plus you'd have better RAM tolerance and less noise with the D14.

Just saying...

^ This please..

Honestly, I've yet to see anyone review the H40 in great detail.. When compared with the H50, the 212+ only losses a few degrees (1-3C), I think it's safe to bet the H40 wouldn't be as good as the H50.

Not under load.

And with Silver arrow you won't be able to push your processor as much as you can do with D14.

If you look at my review of the H40, you can see that with both in their stock configuration, the H40 decimates the 212 Plus. My average load on the 212 Plus was almost 80 C. The average Load temp on the H40 was right under 63 C. BTW, Both were tested on the same system with the same configuration.

So there is the data for you to look at. All we can do is suggest and try to guide you; it's up to you what you consider most important.

Post the link to your review. I'm yet to see any review of H40.

Guest Black gold saw.

And with Silver arrow you won't be able to push your processor as much as you can do with D14.

incorrect. The silver arrow is a superior unit to that of the nh-d14

incorrect. The silver arrow is a superior unit to that of the nh-d14

Depends on who's review the two of the just trade blows. With performance differences negilable.

In the end I would say grab the cheapest out of the phanteks, d-14 and silver arrow when it comes time to grab a cooler unless looks are something important.

Guest Black gold saw.

The tier goes like this: Phanteks>Silver arrow>Nh-D14>VenemousX>megahalems

The tier goes like this: Phanteks>Silver arrow>Nh-D14>VenemousX>megahalems

Not always the results are so similar for some of them not no.mention different cases can affect them all differently.

Being so 100% about things aint right, personally I would go phanteks because it looks better but the silver arrow is alrightish but beige and light blue is hardly better than beige and brown.