• Audio Card
    • Networking (wired or wireless)
    • Case
    • Cooling
    • Monitor
    • Keyboard
    • Mouse
    • Other

I'm getting the itch to upgrade but don't think I really need to. Even though my computer was built in '09 and video cards upgraded in '11 nothing out right now seems like a worthwhile upgrade. Especially when I can play all the games I actually care about just fine. Guess I'll wait another year and see what comes out.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the itch to upgrade but don't think I really need to. Even though my computer was built in '09 and video cards upgraded in '11 nothing out right now seems like a worthwhile upgrade. Especially when I can play all the games I actually care about just fine. Guess I'll wait another year and see what comes out.

Or not...I guess that itch was stronger than I thought. New mobo, cpu, ram, and video cards on the way.

Or not...I guess that itch was stronger than I thought. New mobo, cpu, ram, and video cards on the way.

:lol: What parts did you get?

:lol: What parts did you get?

MSI Z87 Mpower Max

Crucial Ballistics 16GB (8GBx2) 1866

EVGA gtx780 ACX x2

Damn Newegg Preferred account makes it so easy to talk myself into it. 12 months interest free to pay it off :D