Outlast

DanTheGamer11

• 5 months later...

Thanks for bumping this topic!   I was trying to remember the name of this game while talking to BP about the new Shinji Mikami game coming out. 

• 3 months later...

I would've created a new thread and referenced this thread since this is 4 months old but I think creating new threads is frowned upon if there is an original thread since they get merged anyway. 

Anyone looking forward to this game ? Releases in two days and I'm excited for it :)

I would've created a new thread and referenced this thread since this is 4 months old but I think creating new threads is frowned upon if there is an original thread since they get merged anyway. 

Anyone looking forward to this game ? Releases in two days and I'm excited for it :)

I'm interested in the game, but not at launch. It'll be on my watch list for a Steam Sale though.

PS. Yes, when it comes to games, if a thread exists, all subsequent posts should be in said thread no matter how old it is (unless it's a support issue or something of that nature). Same goes for any form of entertainment really (movies, books, etc.).

Pre-ordered it a few hours ago before the price went up on release. No preload option unfortunately.

Then I counted down the release time and... No install option appeared

Supposed to be released about 10 minutes ago, now I'm busy waiting for Steam to allow me and a couple hundred other people to download the game...

Pre-ordered it a few hours ago before the price went up on release. No preload option unfortunately.

Then I counted down the release time and... No install option appeared

Supposed to be released about 10 minutes ago, now I'm busy waiting for Steam to allow me and a couple hundred other people to download the game...

Indie games rarely have pre-loading - that's for large AAA releases so servers don't get bombarded.