Hurricane Sandy

MJCRO

Best of luck to everyone in this storm's path. We have several customers up in the New York and New Jersey areas and most of them are hunkering down at home. Their offices are closed and I understand that a lot of the public transportation systems are shut down effective this morning too. Wasn't there a movie out a few years back that portrayed a similar storm system (not Perfect Storm) but another one where everything froze over solid in the eye of the storm? What was the name of that darn movie............?

@ wevsspot - Sarcasm is hard to read in writing... I may not have had family members experience rape, but have had friends. Just saying... if rape shouldn't be referred to so lightly, then the end of many forms of life shouldn't be either through climate change caused by us. In effect, us humans are raping the planet.

Edited by El_Capitan

I've been thinking the same thing after watching one of those shows on the Discovery Channel. America's Most Secret Structures or something like that.

We have been doing cloud seeding for a long time. It has been declassified that we used it during Vietnam trying to rain them out. I work for a leader in cloud seeding. How long ago was Vietnam? What can we do now all these years later?

http://www.dri.edu/cloudseeding

Edited by InCrYsIs