The Official Duel Thread

El_Capitan

I'll have one HD 6970 from tacohunter soon. However, I don't think I'll be getting another for a while unless I find a good deal. The only other person I know that has two HD 6970's CF'd is SpeedwayNative.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have one HD 6970 from tacohunter soon. However, I don't think I'll be getting another for a while unless I find a good deal. The only other person I know that has two HD 6970's CF'd is SpeedwayNative.

oh yeah....I knew somebody did :pfp:

i wouldnt mind taking on some one myself with my measly SLI'ed GTX 465s

Maybe me

• 2 months later...

When I get home I would like to challenge 2 people(have a 3 way challenge :thumbsup: ). Against a GTX 570 user and an HD 6950 (2gb) user. I will lose everything, but it would be cool to see GTX 570 vs. HD 6950 (And then to see how much of an upgrade it would be for me to either). 1920x1080 :)

• 3 months later...

Anyone wanna fight vs my OC'ed GTX 460? :cheers:

Sure, if you dont mind waiting till Sunday evening/monday for my scores. Make the thread and pick the benchmarks. My monitor is 1280x1024. I have vantage but that is the only purchased bench have.

Whatever you want, just pm me the thread. :evilgrin:

Actually I just found the basic edition of Vantage for free so that works too.

3d Mark 06, 11, Heaven 2.5 and something like STALKER CoP is what I could do :thumbsup:

Is Stalker Cop free? If not i dont have it. Oh and i dont have dx11 so no 3dmark 11........

Sorry.

I want to pit my sli 560s against some sli 560-TIs, anyone willing?

Want to see how close I can get.

And if anyone has some 6850/70s cf that wants to head to head I am willing.

Will run - 3DMark Vantage, 3DMark 06, 3DMark 11, Uniengine Heaven 2.5, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Prypiat Bencmark, Furmark (if your willing) and any other bench you wish.