Bejewled 3 free till 28th Oct! Origin On The House

DanTheGamer11

I played Dead Space a few years ago and yeah, it's not that good of a gameplay experience. The story is fine and the graphics, in my opinion at that time, do actually stand up well. If nothing else, they do not look bad.

The real issue for me was that mouse acceleration is coded in and you can't disable it. Makes it pretty hard to aim to shoot off quickly moving limbs. Finally I just found a way to cheat and finished it that way. Basically it's almost a joke of a PC port (though I can name one worse), but forgive it that, and it's not really that bad of a game. Maybe playing with a controller would help, if you can stand using a controller for a third-person shooter.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it....twice? lol I don't have origin on my laptop but must have gotten the deal because I logged in on the website then it asked to open origin so I Teamviewered my desktop to make sure it worked, having to log in again and...now I have 2 Dead Space 1s in my inventory :O

Eww Origin :nyea:

Eww Origin :nyea:

Eww Origin....

...launches TitanFall....

...the only game I couldn't resist.

I've still never installed it. :)

LavenderPansies.jpg

I hate EA as much as anyone yet I still use Origin. I have Titanfall on it, pretty fun and the entire Mass Effect series, as well as Dragon Age. I got Deadspace, not sure how it is because I have not yet played it but for free why not give it a try.

Until people vote with their wallets EA will never learn. :lol:

I hate EA as much as anyone yet I still use Origin. I have Titanfall on it, pretty fun and the entire Mass Effect series, as well as Dragon Age. I got Deadspace, not sure how it is because I have not yet played it but for free why not give it a try.

Until people vote with their wallets EA will never learn. :lol:
Yeah but some franchises only come from them unfortunately that I needed to finish, like Mass Effect and I guess Dragonage should i finally try it....well the later one(s)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be entirely honest, I already own both of these games, when Dead Space first went free I was like "Oh that's nice, didn't really like it last time I played it" Plants vs Zombies however I went "Oh hell yes, sweet game" I just wish it was the first version with the Michael Jackson zombie from before MJ's legal team attacked.

PvZ is a great take on tower defense, so I highly advise everyone to check it out if you haven't. That being said, the best version is actually the Vita one, not just because of touch controls (iOS has that), but because it has tilt-to-grab-sun!