Gigabyte GTX 560 OC Video Card Reviewed

Nemo

I wonder if IVI's head will explode from the price. :lol: He already goes crazy when you mention the HD 6790, I can only wonder what he'll do with the GTX 560.

I wonder if IVI's head will explode from the price. :lol: He already goes crazy when you mention the HD 6790, I can only wonder what he'll do with the GTX 560.

DIE 560 DIE!!!

(or just lose $50 off the price tag mr. rebranded 460 :teehee: )

Whoa, i sense RageFace

More like OverExaggeratingSarcasticFace :P (though I am still very let down by this rebranded card as I hoped it would take the 460's place but run more efficient/clock higher....instead it will just make nvidia more money and give the customer nothing new)

RHKCommander959,

Thanks for the review. Could you please tell me what drivers were used for the GTX 580, and for the Radeon HD 6970, in the review?

And I assume both of the above cards were tested in the same PC?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sysdawg

i love the gtx 560 without Ti. The gigabyte gtx 460 is now only 139,00 euro in my local store. I know that my wife is going to kill me but i may go for a litle gtx 460 SLI :evilgrin:

RHKCommander959,

Thanks for the review. Could you please tell me what drivers were used for the GTX 580, and for the Radeon HD 6970, in the review?

And I assume both of the above cards were tested in the same PC?

Thanks in advance.

1. The latest ones available at the time of the review.

2.Yes

1. The latest ones available at the time of the review.

2.Yes

Thanks for the reply, but what is a bit unclear to me is this: were the results for the 6970 and GTX 580 from a review done earlier (like months ago, and hence using drivers that were the latest available then, but not in May 2011), or were those cards re-tested for this review of the Gigabyte GTX 560 OC?

Thanks for the reply, but what is a bit unclear to me is this: were the results for the 6970 and GTX 580 from a review done earlier (like months ago, and hence using drivers that were the latest available then, but not in May 2011), or were those cards re-tested for this review of the Gigabyte GTX 560 OC?

These are from a review done earlier. So they used the latest at the time.