Some questions concerning fans...

Okay so I just got a HAF 932 Custom painted Black and Blue trim, but had some questions concerning the fans. I noticed there is plenty of room to add more fans to replace the 2 230mm they have included so I was wondering what size fans would go best. In particular I was thing of throwing some really high powered but silent fans in for great cooling, any suggestions?

Okay so I just got a HAF 932 Custom painted Black and Blue trim, but had some questions concerning the fans. I noticed there is plenty of room to add more fans to replace the 2 230mm they have included so I was wondering what size fans would go best. In particular I was thing of throwing some really high powered but silent fans in for great cooling, any suggestions?

If you don't mind paying a lot you can get some Noctuas, but like I said, they are really expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

For 120mm fans, I use all Noctua NF-P12's in U.N.L.A. mode. It's so quiet! I don't look inside my cases all that much, so what does it matter what color it is? Cooling efficiency and silence is what I'm all about.

If you check on Amazon, sometimes you'll see them get as low as $16 - $18 per fan with free shipping.