OCC CES 2011 Coverage

Bosco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did have some nice stuff here this year, the new motherboards do look pretty promising, i cannot wait to get my hands on one and see how well it starts overclcoking :D

We are trying to get more coverage up for you guys here soon, so please stay tuned and checking back in the article for more updates. And Andrew is not kidding when he said the internet connection out here is horrible in the hotel room.

1101427896.png

And it should be noted that that was done while most people were probably off to the convention. Last night we couldn't even get speedtest to load!

I tried uploading a ~400MB video to YouTube and it said it would take 600mins....but it never lasted that long, as the connection would drop and the upload will fail. So, sadly, it looks like we may not get any videos up until after we get back to our homes :(

Looks good so far guys, loving the Corsair, Gigabyte, and Sennheiser coverage. Totally want either the HD 598 or 558 headphones.

Sucks about the internet, but its basically what I had to suffer through for a year at my last apartment. Its appalling and you can't get anything done quickly with it.. hopefully someone can get a phone tethered for use, much better imo.

New pages look good, loving the fact that LG is putting more IPS panels in monitors. Though of course, they just need to make a 1920x1200 monitor with an IPS panel (like it use to) and we'll all be happy.

I've just finished reading the antec page and I'd like to ask, what exacty did they do to the six-hundred to update it? It looks exactly the same as my antec six-hundred. Did they get rid of that stupid moonroof window thing that provides me with a veiw of the top of my DVD drive that I can't actually see because the window is tinted and there are no lights anywere near there.