Possibly need to redo thermal paste??

I was reading the Antec Kuhler H2O 620 review and saw their air cooled coolers listed in the test results and was curious about mine being I have yet to run Prime95.... I ran Prime95 on a stock I7-950 and hit temps up to 61C (60c, 56c, 61c, 54c on each core respectively) using my Cooler Master Hyper N 520 w/ Arctic Silver 5 thermal compound. Seems high to me but maybe I am just over stressing it??? The Noctua NH-D14 results were impressive and with the summer coming and temps up to and over 100F where I live was thinking about getting one to replace my Cooler Master. Any thoughts or would the Hyper N 520 suffice with a mild overclock to say 3.5Ghz once the summer heat arrives?

I can't say that the Cooler Master Hyper N 520 is an excellent cooler for overclocking so maybe that has to do with the high temps as well. If you have the time it wouldn't hurt to dismount the cooler and check if there's enough paste and if it's on correctly.

Noctua coolers, although a bit expensive, are pretty good so you'll definitely see a big improvement on the temps.

Keep in mind that there are other things that can influence the CPU temperatures so don't take the test results online for the absolute truth. A case with good airflow and a case with bad airflow can make a big difference.