Looking to buy a Keyboard and a mouse.

DrDigitized2

Looking to buy a Keyboard for around $30 bucks. Does anyone have a good suggestion. I know there are great keyboards for $100+ bucks but I don't have that kind of money to throw around anymore. Kids took all my money. lol. I am hoping for a valume and power button and I would really like it if the letters did not rub off in a week like the last one I bought.

I would also like a Laser mouse that is of good quality that does not break the bank. Any and all suggestions will help. I will probably get these in about a month so if you plan on selling me your stuff it is going to be at least 30 days. Thanks

I've got a logitech g110 for sale. My brother and I have one, they're pretty good keyboards and they're a lot cheaper than most options.

I don't know too much about mice, but the logitech g300 looks nice for the price.

Wow. Thats a nice Keyboard. What do you wan't for it? If its for the right price then I will hit you up when I have the cash.

The mouse doesn't look bad either.

They're about $65 on Newegg, I'm not asking much less than that because mine is sealed in the box and everything. I know that's out of budget, but if you're interested, shoot me a pm.

If you don't mind paying for shipping from Canada, I've got a Razer Spectre Laser Mouse:

Just take a look at my FS thread:

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=193035

Otherwise for $30, keep on the lookout for newegg sales. I've seen K60s and M60s go for pretty low.

Deathadders are pretty good too. But for around $30, you might need a deal of patience.

Amazon has the Logitech G105 COD Keyboard for $32.57 (not as good as 110, possible USB Plug problem where cord plugs into keyboard))

monoprice has one of their mechanicals for $40 plus shipping.

I don't think there are any good $30 keyboards ...at least new.  If I could only spend $30 on a keyboard I think I would just use any old keyboard I could find for free.  I think there is a huge quality difference between a $30 keyboard and a $60 keyboard ...more so than from a $60 keyboard to a $120 one.  You can buy a $60 keyboard and think it is worth more than it is.  All the $30 keyboards I seen look and feel like $30 keyboards and I always think I wouldn't pay more than $10 buck for it.

I'm done buying Microsoft hardware, but the SideWinder X4 might hit a sale that gets close to $30.

I was actually about to suggest that this morning. It is a budget version of the original Sidewinder keyboard that I still use today at my in-laws. For the cost it is probably the best keyboard you are going to find.