Hotmail to be replaced with Outlook.com

EuroFight

rofl hotmail changing to outlook, more dumb microsoft bs

yeah yeah.

--

I just tried to send an email to my group members for an assignment, tried to send it without the attachment and outlook was like "yo dawg, you mentioned attachments but you haven't attached any!" I was like phewwwww

Does gmail do that shit :evilgrin:

Also, gotta love the 25 gigs of storage I get with Skydrive :D

Yeah! Gmail lovers, beat that!!

35GB :cool2:

Gmail + Hotmail + Dropbox :tongue:

55GB Drop box :cool2:

Haha :lol:

:whoa:

55GB Dropbox that shit must cost big $$

I have 3.5Gb dropbox but that shit is empty.

I think I also have 25gb asus webstorage lol

rofl hotmail changing to outlook, more dumb microsoft bs

yeah yeah.

--

I just tried to send an email to my group members for an assignment, tried to send it without the attachment and outlook was like "yo dawg, you mentioned attachments but you haven't attached any!" I was like phewwwww

Does gmail do that shit :evilgrin:

Also, gotta love the 25 gigs of storage I get with Skydrive :D

Yeah! Gmail lovers, beat that!!
35GB :cool2:

Gmail + Hotmail + Dropbox :tongue:

55GB Drop box :cool2:

Haha :lol:

:whoa:

55GB Dropbox that shit must cost big $$

I have 3.5Gb dropbox but that shit is empty.

I think I also have 25gb asus webstorage lol

Nope, you may remember a little deal Samsung had with the GS3... well yeah I played around on a display model GS3 instore, logged into my drop box account and was credited a shit load of storage haha its got about another 9 months or something before it runs out at which point I think i may purchase some storage as drop box is fantastic to use.

• 4 weeks later...

Well guys, looks like we're loosing Hotmail for good now. Outlook.com is coming instead. I personally hate the new look, but nonetheless; here is the notification I just received;

attachicon.gifOutlook.jpeg

Any views about this? Or is it just me who dislikes Outlook.com?

My account has already been forced across and I have begun the process of finding everywhere that needs my email and am trying to get everything across to my Gmail account. 

Microsoft is really going down the drain imho. We have Win 8, Outlook and Office that are all massive screwups which have all altered the things from the past for seemingly just the sake of altering them with no actual benefits to the end user.

I'd have to disagree. I really like Windows 8, but it did have a bit of a learning curve to adjust to the new locations. I say bite the dust and pull up your sleeves. Learn something new and get used to it... It boots up really quick and I like where they're going. I use Windows 8 64bit, along with Office 365 on their latest Microsoft Online Service. I'd say it's about time they did a haul-over and update the interfaces and simplicity of their services. It is much quicker and less bogged up than before.

Well guys, looks like we're loosing Hotmail for good now. Outlook.com is coming instead. I personally hate the new look, but nonetheless; here is the notification I just received;

attachicon.gifOutlook.jpeg

Any views about this? Or is it just me who dislikes Outlook.com?

My account has already been forced across and I have begun the process of finding everywhere that needs my email and am trying to get everything across to my Gmail account.

Microsoft is really going down the drain imho. We have Win 8, Outlook and Office that are all massive screwups which have all altered the things from the past for seemingly just the sake of altering them with no actual benefits to the end user.

I'd have to disagree. I really like Windows 8, but it did have a bit of a learning curve to adjust to the new locations. I say bite the dust and pull up your sleeves. Learn something new and get used to it... It boots up really quick and I like where they're going. I use Windows 8 64bit, along with Office 365 on their latest Microsoft Online Service. I'd say it's about time they did a haul-over and update the interfaces and simplicity of their services. It is much quicker and less bogged up than before.

No need to overhaul basic navigation of the OS especially to something that really only has a practical application when you are using a touch interface.

Also if I pay for office I would like to own it and not rent it. Would like to also be able to move it about as u change hardware often

I like the new look and it seems a little faster (still not as fast as others but I like that it has a loading animation so you know it's working instead of not sure if the click registered on slower internets)

The mobile site has been FAR improved. (I almost prefer it to the full outlook in some ways haha)