NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Reviewed

Bosco

Either way, Nyt is just being a dick. Ignore him.

That is no way for staff to talk to members. If I had said anything like that when I was on staff, I would've been severely reprimanded.

I had not been on staff for very long and was reprimanded for much lesser offenses but you are a senior member who has been on staff for years and know the rules of the forum and of how to deal with people and now you say this ?

Edited by Midnight Rider

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it as a preview of the card and what it's like.

Then it should've been called a preview...

But then it would need two articles; preview and review. This way it is one article with all of the information, but some of it edited in later.

Yes but I was just thinking you are going to lose views when people see this "Review" and see no results. When you edit the review you should at least make an announcement saying the results are out else the normal people who saw the original review will think it hasn't been changed because most people wont remember that the conclusion told them to come back soon for results...

I noted it in the review that the gaming results would be available today in the review. Its a 2 part review and is nothing outside of what has been done before. Its a tease but NDA's are NDA's. Some sites showed slides with results in them despite the NDA. I choose to protect our interests and not do so.