• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

375 billion CPS

64,000 trillion cookies all time

77 upgrades

70 achievements

OK so those clots do all sorts of different things I've had halved production for 66 seconds. I've had a chain where its first cookie 6 second 66 up to 666,666 cookies on the 6th cookie. Also in the same way you can get random amounts of cookies you can also loose them, lost 23 billion.

Just now had the best one cookie production x666 for 6 seconds in those six seconds I made 1,520 trillion cookies.

375 billion CPS

77 upgrades

70 achievements

OK so those clots do all sorts of different things I've had halved production for 66 seconds. I've had a chain where its first cookie 6 second 66 up to 666,666 cookies on the 6th cookie. Also in the same way you can get random amounts of cookies you can also loose them, lost 23 billion.

Just now had the best one cookie production x666 for 6 seconds in those six seconds I made 1,520 trillion cookies.

375billion CPS? Are you sure you read that right?

I only produce 325million CPS and I have 100 of everything. I'd think you'd need about a million time machines or something to get to the billions.

375 billion CPS

77 upgrades

70 achievements

375billion CPS? Are you sure you read that right?

I only produce 325million CPS and I have 100 of everything. I'd think you'd need about a million time machines or something to get to the billions.

Yeah, I think he meant million. I have almost 500 million CpS production and 100 trillion total. 

Sorry yeah its a million haha was writing too many big numbers but I did generate 1,520 trillion cookies for a 6 second period which was cool. I am just about to get the 200 cursors and the 100 time machines, have 100 of everything else.

I hate you onion. I have wasted a couple hours on this pointless distraction.

Only at 4,7xx,xxx cps so far...

Keep going, let the cookie dough flow through you... ;):lol: