I just put the hammer down on a new Sager.

AllYourF0rt

It's ridiculous how much a 880m costs compared to the 870 300$ difference for at most a 5 fps improvement on some games. 

building off what though? Laptops you take all you can get so they charge a premium. (hence why I gave up on serious laptop gaming)

I just like how with a laptop you can lay back in bed and don't have to worry about a chair and the back pain associated with it.

Why not get a wireless keyboard, mouse and a big screen TV hooked up to your PC? lol

It's ridiculous how much a 880m costs compared to the 870 300$ difference for at most a 5 fps improvement on some games. 

building off what though? Laptops you take all you can get so they charge a premium. (hence why I gave up on serious laptop gaming)

I just like how with a laptop you can lay back in bed and don't have to worry about a chair and the back pain associated with it.

When I sleep I just want to throw the day in the garbage :)

I'm SERIOUSLY looking at a Sager built machine for my next gaming laptop.  The MSI in my sig is officially dead per square trade (it actually sat at the repair depot too long waiting for parts so they cashed it out) and I have ALMOST decided that I do want to replace it, but I did set a hard budget limit of $2000 for the PC and This Baby (NP8258-S) is calling my name as configured.  I'll probably get it without the OS and just run windows 7 on this one. (Still have an extra copy or two of Ultimate) 

After having the 780M I can't seem to make myself drop down to the 870M even though it's much better than the 770M from what I've heard.  (The 780M DID give you a huge boost over the 770M for the $$$) Now if I could get the 870M in a super slim model like you can the 860M I would jump at that option, but I just can't make myself not go "all out" with the 880M in a desktop replacement design.  

Though I could get the NP9570 blow the budget all to hell and give my main rig some hurtin'  :doh: (Only $4300ish for a similar setup)

I really wanted to do MSI again but you get more for the money with Sager now (not the case when I bought the MSI) and the MSI would go over budget, even if it does have a 3K screen (seriously on a 15")... :rolleyes:

I'm SERIOUSLY looking at a Sager built machine for my next gaming laptop.  The MSI in my sig is officially dead per square trade (it actually sat at the repair depot too long waiting for parts so they cashed it out) and I have ALMOST decided that I do want to replace it, but I did set a hard budget limit of $2000 for the PC and This Baby (NP8258-S) is calling my name as configured.  I'll probably get it without the OS and just run windows 7 on this one. (Still have an extra copy or two of Ultimate) 

After having the 780M I can't seem to make myself drop down to the 870M even though it's much better than the 770M from what I've heard.  (The 780M DID give you a huge boost over the 770M for the $$$) Now if I could get the 870M in a super slim model like you can the 860M I would jump at that option, but I just can't make myself not go "all out" with the 880M in a desktop replacement design.  

Though I could get the NP9570 blow the budget all to hell and give my main rig some hurtin'  :doh: (Only $4300ish for a similar setup)

I really wanted to do MSI again but you get more for the money with Sager now (not the case when I bought the MSI) and the MSI would go over budget, even if it does have a 3K screen (seriously on a 15")... :rolleyes:

Whoa, whoa, what happened to your MSI??

I might have been overclocking it/playing with the available modded BIOS options and I might have accidentallyed something and it went batshit crazy.  It went into a constant reboot loop and when MSI said it might take over 2 months to get back I called up square trade and sent it off to them. Now to figure out what I want to buy and actually do it :lol: