2013: Post your ride!

Luciel

That was my old bike with all the mods, new one only has a couple things done to it mostly for safety like a steering damper and lowering links. You are right I didn't get a fraction of the mod value when I sold the bike. Had probably 3K in performance and visual mods and got 3500 total for trade in. It was 5 years old with 25,000mi though so I didn't get too bad a deal. I could have sold it for more, and tried to, but I got SO TIRED of the BS offers and lowballs from private parties that I just took it to a few dealers and went with the place that gave me the most trade in and lowest price for my 14R. If times aligned better I would have sold the ZX6R to you for the same $3500 they offered for trade in - would have been a steal, bike was worth 4,500-5k...hell, I had a grand worth of just carbon fiber on it lol.

On the topic of bikes, did you guys see that Kawi announced a return of the H2??? Craziest, fastest, and baddest bike of the 70's, basically the grandfather of all sports bikes. It will be a Ninja, with a supercharged 1,000cc motor!!! :O

Oh, and the V is definitely going to be a coupe or sedan lol.The wagon is hideous to me :x.

Hmm, never heard of the H2 but I don't think I quite fit its demographic anyway :lol:

Well... I did it...

PICTURE!

Welcome to the FZ family!

no gas 25 cents to charge

How are you liking this bike? I have looked into electric bikes pretty heavily before, but have stopped due to price as well as usability factors (I plan on moving in the next two years or so, and will not know how far work will from my future home). Additionally, if I remember correctly, electric bikes have some crazy law where I live that states that they must carry insurance. I could be wrong on this, but I think I remember that being the case when doing my research, lol. :P

no gas 25 cents to charge

How are you liking this bike? I have looked into electric bikes pretty heavily before, but have stopped due to price as well as usability factors (I plan on moving in the next two years or so, and will not know how far work will from my future home). Additionally, if I remember correctly, electric bikes have some crazy law where I live that states that they must carry insurance. I could be wrong on this, but I think I remember that being the case when doing my research, lol. :P

Yeah price always has me turning away...my Ninja 250 was cheaper than all the electric bikes I've come across haha.

As for that insurance...that's ridiculous, I say "catch me if you can" there!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

1998 Pontiac Trans Am

325hp LS1 with Automatic. Leather and power everything, T-Tops and in EXCELLENT shape for having 119k on her. Most people think it's a 50k car or less. Never seen snow and barely seen rain

Upgrades:

Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system. (Great rumble sound without being obnoxious)

Newer KYB shocks in the back and El Carbon struts in the front.

New Vision Torque 18"x9.5" rims with Nexen 275/35ZR18 all around. Only 3000 miles on them.

Kenwood DDX374BT touch screen DVD/CD/MP3/iPod with bluetooth and other goodies.

Focal 165AS component speakers in the front doors (If you haven't heard of Focal, google them. These sound AMAZING)

Focal 165AC coaxial speakers in the sail panels (next to the rear seat)

CDT Audio 4" component in the back hatch (powered by the Monsoon amp. Monsoon amp and wiring still in place. Just disconnected most of it and bypassed for the new system except to power the 4" speakers in the hatch area)

JBL S2 1024 10" Sub in the back cubby hole driver side

Alpine PDR-V75 5-channel Amp powering the Focal speakers and JBL sub woofer

All new 16 gauge wiring from the amp to the speakers

New 4 gauge power/ground wiring for the amp

New Stinger 6 channel RCA from the deck to the amp.

TruFiber Outlaw Fiberglass Hood. It's a combination of the WS6 center scoops along with the Firehawk heat extractor scoops.

Mid 70's style 2 color Gunmetal/Silver Hood Bird decal. I chose the colors to match the rims.

K&N Air Filter

Slotted front brake rotors

post-32581-0-22790400-1509760209_thumb.j

post-32581-0-22790400-1509760209_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rokkaholik

The days are getting thin for warm enough weather for it, but here's a shot from a few weeks ago when it was mostly together minus side panels and hood.

2017 Exomotive Exocet (registered as a "Homemade Roadster" thanks to interesting custom vehicle laws in NM)

1500 pounds

~225 WHP

post-8484-0-30110900-1509764017_thumb.jpg

post-8484-0-74157600-1509764199_thumb.jpg

Very nice! Whats the top speed you've managed to squeeze out of it?

The days are getting thin for warm enough weather for it, but here's a shot from a few weeks ago when it was mostly together minus side panels and hood.

2017 Exomotive Exocet (registered as a "Homemade Roadster" thanks to interesting custom vehicle laws in NM)

1500 pounds

~225 WHP

1021171355c (1).jpg

1021171358_HDR.jpg

It's gear limited at 145, but aerodynamics make it rough to get there. It's quick as hell up to 100 and back. :)

I haven't made it to the track yet. I expect 120+ will be easy to hit on the straights.